We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray

+9
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
Yobanjojoe
Helios Pavonine
Rafael
Darkness
Stallie
Cereal
Wizzy
13 posters

Go down

"The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray Empty "The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray

Post by Wizzy Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:41 pm

2D, deal with it.

Enjoy. Nothing that great but a fun small project I've been working on. The track is centuries old so don't hate.

Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

"The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray Empty Re: "The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Wow, amazing scenery. I love your creativity! You can picture the images in your head so well before drawing the images. (Or so it seems)

Track was good for being old I guess. :P (Nice to see from Devray, though)

Keep up that gangsta scenery, Wizzmeister!

lolwut @ intro pic
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

"The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray Empty Re: "The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray

Post by Wizzy Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 pm

^ the intro pic is supposed to go with the song 8D "Work" as well as the theme of it all. Work work work work play play play play.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am

That was very smooth and nice scenery wizzy, it was very relaxing. Smile
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am

If my sound worked that probably would have been better. But god damn that was a nice track. The scenery was great, the curves were smooth. I love you both.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 am

I really liked that Wizzy. I've always loved the way you shade Smile. Reminded me of Mountain Technology 2 for some reason. Is that track a released track by Devray or is it unreleased?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 am

That was some great shading and the scenery was consistent throughout the track. I like this kind of scenery, it's not hard to look at and it's relaxing Wink
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 am

that was pretty smooth man.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

it's always great to see a full length track in the green room. Thoroughly enjoyable. the scenery all made sense, was consistent, and was rather creative in execution though the theme wasn't original. Well done Wizzy Thumbs Up
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Loved it. Some of the rock work was some serious eye candy to me. Simple, but effective. Made it to my youtube favorites (if that means anything). Keep scening man!

Last edited by Commandercoke on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't capitalize!!)
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Devray Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am

8D This is fun. The scenery really matched the track. The scenery in junction with the music and editing and smoothness of the track makes the whole presentation feel cool.

Yeah this is an old track I made that was on a .sol I released of a ton of naked tracks for people to scene a long time ago. Pretty sure this Wizzy is the only one who released a scened version of one of the tracks. haha. Im surprised the track didnt suck o_o

Stellar work man
Devray
Devray

https://www.youtube.com/devrayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

Cereal wrote:Wow, amazing scenery. I love your creativity! You can picture the images in your head so well before drawing the images. (Or so it seems)

Track was good for being old I guess. :P (Nice to see from Devray, though)

Keep up that gangsta scenery, Wizzmeister!

lolwut @ intro pic

Thanks, Cereal. I actually play it by ear haha.

stallie wrote:That was very smooth and nice scenery wizzy, it was very relaxing. Smile

:P Thank I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Darkness wrote:If my sound worked that probably would have been better. But god damn that was a nice track. The scenery was great, the curves were smooth. I love you both.

You should watch it with sound, it's Jimmy Eat World Smile gotta love JEW. And thanks.

Rafael wrote:I really liked that Wizzy. I've always loved the way you shade Smile. Reminded me of Mountain Technology 2 for some reason. Is that track a released track by Devray or is it unreleased?

Thanks, bro. I did steal a little from MT2 so yes it is made to be reminiscent (sort of) of that. The track by Devray is from his famous track pack he made for scenery guys, it contains a few tracks that have never been released before (at least I don't think.) Wolf Spirit scened one of them as well.

Helios Pavonine wrote:That was some great shading and the scenery was consistent throughout the track. I like this kind of scenery, it's not hard to look at and it's relaxing Wink

Thank you, HP.

Yobanjojoe wrote:that was pretty smooth man.

Thanks ha.

rabid squirrel wrote:it's always great to see a full length track in the green room. Thoroughly enjoyable. the scenery all made sense, was consistent, and was rather creative in execution though the theme wasn't original. Well done Wizzy Thumbs Up

Thank you, Rabid. Always appreciate your criticism.

Commandercoke wrote:Loved it. Some of the rock work was some serious eye candy to me. Simple, but effective. Made it to my youtube favorites (if that means anything). Keep scening man!

Thank you, CC. That means more than you probably know haha. Your opinion is one I value most (as well as everyone else's.) Thanks.

Edit:
Devray wrote:8D This is fun. The scenery really matched the track. The scenery in junction with the music and editing and smoothness of the track makes the whole presentation feel cool.

Yeah this is an old track I made that was on a .sol I released of a ton of naked tracks for people to scene a long time ago. Pretty sure this Wizzy is the only one who released a scened version of one of the tracks. haha. Im surprised the track didnt suck o_o

Stellar work man

Thanks, Devray. I'm really happy you liked it. I might scene another one of these cool tracks if you don't mind in the future Thumbs Up
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

i love your scenery wizzy, its a prime example of classic linerider scenery xD

<3333333333

GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Classic, peaceful scenery.

Flows fluidly, manuals balanced , good transitions.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Wizzy wrote:play play play play.
"The Real World Ridgeway" By Wezzy and Divray Tumblr_lmnwctmUWH1qgjjad
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down