We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling - HotFlash

+2
Sheldon
Hotflash
6 posters

Go down

Chilling - HotFlash Empty Chilling - HotFlash

Post by Hotflash Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCa398O5SM
Dont hate the disgusting monument Smile.. it was something i saw in one of techdawgs vids, i tried to redo it and failed pretty much.. anyways i thought of pure's "simple pleasure" when i began making the track, so i thought i would make a track with tricks i like making, and i also wanted to practice manuals...
Plz give feedback Smile
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Chilling - HotFlash Empty Re: Chilling - HotFlash

Post by Sheldon Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Wow you are very good at manuals make more manuals we need more people who make them
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed May 11, 2011 4:37 pm

You're definitely a manualer. I strongly recommend watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfiHUZeSae8
It's helped me a lot :P
For the rest you did a great job. I love this gravity well barrel rolls like on 0:20.
Keep making those tracks Thumbs Up
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Wow, if that's the best manual tutorial out to this date, we are in need of a better one. :P

But yeah, you've got some solid manuals in there. Don't worry too much about how "smooth" the curve looks, but just try to have even pressure on the sled throughout. If said manual does have even pressure, the curve should automatically be smooth anyways.

You've improved from your last tracks Thumbs Up

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 13, 2011 12:33 pm

is ppl complimenting me just because of rafaels thread about critizising?.. sometimes having lankher to comment is nice ^^.. anyways.. thanks for the tips and stuff.. i checked out that tutorial rafael.. it says never use backspeed lines.. however, SCG did it in blitzed... its in featured section here on WRTL and its on the HOF on elr Smile
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by boom12n Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey Hotflash, since you've been giving me some great feedback, and helping me improve rather quickly, I saw this and decided to give the little bit of feedback i can offer to you Smile and since im a beginner i have none lol Smile but ty for posting the track, hopefully i can impliment the manuals into my next tracks, ive always had a ton of problems with manuals, usually get pissed, give up, and put a gwell there Smile ty
boom12n
boom12n

https://www.youtube.com/boom12nm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat May 14, 2011 5:39 am

I think the people who have posted so far will have complimented you anyway, but I'm hoping Raf's thread made an impact ^^
You really do have some great manuals, I love the barrel rolls and you really have improved!
The flow, it was great at the start and near the end, however you killed the flow slightly at some parts. Meaning, you just slowed him down, try to maintain the same sort of speed throughout ^^
You have some really good g-wells and granuals too 8D
So overall, you're doing amazingly well on your tracks, I hope you release more ^^ +rep
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down