We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detour - HotFlash

+2
Opal Rider
Hotflash
6 posters

Go down

Detour - HotFlash Empty Detour - HotFlash

Post by Hotflash Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 am

Plz give feedback Smile
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Detour - HotFlash Empty Re: Detour - HotFlash

Post by Opal Rider Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 am

I can just tell with a little practice you're going to be pro at this. Not only that, but you're releasing like 2 tracks a week, which is really impressive :O .
You might want to focus more on your flings than the manulals, because they're so much better. And also, work on the little freestyle stuff(Like at :11), because right now, they're just a major flow killer.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 am

Wow you have imporved alot over the past months. I told you that you are getting better and better just like kiwi told me and now look you have gotten better. nice job Detour - HotFlash 232659
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:11 am

Opal Rider wrote:I can just tell with a little practice you're going to be pro at this. Not only that, but you're releasing like 2 tracks a week, which is really impressive :O .
You might want to focus more on your flings than the manulals, because they're so much better. And also, work on the little freestyle stuff(Like at :11), because right now, they're just a major flow killer.

I disagree, I think that the manuals were actually much better than the flings. I see a future manualer, no joke! You've got some nice tail manuals.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh wow, you certianly are improving rapidly 8D
Your manuals are quite smooth now and I think your tail manuals are very good ^^ You have some decent flings and a veriety of them too, so keep improving and very well done with this track!
All I could suggest to improve on is cutting down on slowing down the track, because it started off quite slow, if you maintain the speed thoughout, it looks better ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

I see you got the hang of trackmaking! It was a very nice but short track, but here are a few tips: Try to improve (not very much, they were actually very good for a beginner) your curves and make them smoother. Also try to make stronger wells which face eachother at a bigger angle (like at 0:38: all lines are very close to eachother and are positioned at a slightly different angle compared to the previous wells). Nice song too!

Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down