We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XY battle between Rapto, Efrazable and hotflash! :D

+6
Cereal
Lankher
Rafael
efrazable
Hotflash
Derpinator
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

XY battle between Rapto, Efrazable and hotflash! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: XY battle between Rapto, Efrazable and hotflash! :D

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 am

I'm at 15 seconds now. There's NO WAY I can finish it due the 20th or it will just epicly suck. :|
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

XY battle between Rapto, Efrazable and hotflash! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: XY battle between Rapto, Efrazable and hotflash! :D

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 am

15 secs on 1 day... 15*15 = enough
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 am

15 seconds on 4 hours Stern but Fair And I only have 3 days left before school is going to continue D:
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

i did 48 secs on 3 days where i had exams all days.. no1 is demanding perfection Smile
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri May 06, 2011 12:34 pm

I made my XY in just 2 days, but we have 1 to 1 laptops in school, and I usually get my work done fast, meaning lots of free time. I'll probably make another as a more "serious" track.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 12:37 pm

I am demanding perfection. If I don't enter it in this battle, I'll release it anyway. I want it to be a nice XY Stern but Fair
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

personally i hate XY ... there's no personality in them.. saw a XY collab... it was impossible to see where they changed person to make track

Last edited by Hotflash on Fri May 06, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Hotflash wrote:it was impossible to where they changed person to make track

Sorry, I do not speak Foolish Sad

Hehe XY is quite difficult because your ability to make tricks shrinks.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:

few tricks = no personallity = no amusement
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

I find Cereal's tracks rather very amusing, as well as AC.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm

i make 4 seconds a day <.<
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

they dont make XY only... XY is lines that can go two ways.. xy looks so.. uncontrolled..
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

they dont make XY only... XY is lines that can go two ways.. xy looks so.. uncontrolled..

I know they don't make XY only. Assuming you think that few tricks = no personality = no amusement, it applies to any track. And that's not true. How exactly does XY look uncontrolled? I think it looks awesome with all those stops and rotation. 8D
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri May 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

I know they don't make XY only. Assuming you think that few tricks = no personality = no amusement, it applies to any track. And that's not true. How exactly does XY look uncontrolled? I think it looks awesome with all those stops and rotation. 8D

Whenever i make XY's i begin with a line, see what happens when i've made that line, then the next line, ect ect. i dont think: "okay now im gonna make bosh rotate 5 times then stop him then push him in the air the make granual that makes bosh go up then bla bla bla" i just make a see what happens and then make any line that is doable then that after that i do the same.. i cant control what im going to do, bosh just does something and i do something according to what he does
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri May 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

Whenever i make XY's i begin with a line, see what happens when i've made that line, then the next line, ect ect. i dont think: "okay now im gonna make bosh rotate 5 times then stop him then push him in the air the make granual that makes bosh go up then bla bla bla" i just make a see what happens and then make any line that is doable then that after that i do the same.. i cant control what im going to do, bosh just does something and i do something according to what he does

Biggest quoted argument EVAR! 8D
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by automatizer Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm

efrazable wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:
Hotflash wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:

Biggest quoted argument EVAR! 8D

even more long!! Hehe Hehe
automatizer
automatizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri May 06, 2011 6:31 pm

I'll try to make one, but if I do make the deadline, then we know it's gonna suck, so I'll probably get last Wink .
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Lol, I'm happy when I do 1 second per day..
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Opal Rider wrote:I'll try to make one, but if I do make the deadline, then we know it's gonna suck, so I'll probably get last Wink .
NOT IF I BEAT YOU TO LAST PLACE! :|
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri May 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I'll get there first, HA! Eep
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 am

NOOOOOO! Stern but Fair
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 am

I need a longer deadline, otherwise ill end up with a very small entry (something about 20 seconds maybe)
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 am

Only if rapto stops watching me...
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat May 07, 2011 12:06 pm

*stops watching efrazable*
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Sat May 07, 2011 12:35 pm

okay im done.. where do i put the video? its 67 secs
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next