We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D:

+14
Z_N-Freak
Linepenguin
Georgio_jc
rabid squirrel
Nubcake
Wolf_Spirit
Bjerre
Hedgehogs4Me
Binglinerider
Lone Rocket
Purtle
Rafael
Kohuda
LineRiderGjert
18 posters

Go down

OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D: Empty OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D:

Post by LineRiderGjert Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:54 pm

^If so, that's our fault.
Charlie Bone wrote:You guys control LR, it doesn't control you.

So true! The rumor abour LR dying started since there is less active members here, right? And there is less awesome tracks produced?
You know why? Because WE'RE lazy (not within trackmaking), but with getting new members, and giving them feedback. Go search "Line Rider", and sort by newest on YouTube. You'll see that it's a new LR video almost every other hour. Today I did that, and I saw an amazing track. It was the guy's second video, he had very few subscribers, if any. A guy with ALOT of potential, and probably a potential active member. So I talked abit to him, and now he'll probably sign up here soon.

I say everyone go do that now, see newest video, find someone (doesn't have to be good at all, just someone who ovbiously have fun playing it), and talk to them, help them out, and suggest signing up here. If only 10 people did that, we could get like 20 new active members, cause they would spread the word to their LR friends too. It takes so little effort to get a new active member here, so instead of crying about LR dying, spend that time helping out newbs. You never know who is the next legend. Maybe the guy you just helped out?

WE CONTROL LR, LR DOESN'T CONTROL US!
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D: Empty Re: OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D:

Post by Kohuda Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm

LineRiderGjert from Youtube wrote:
HOLY *****!! Why aren't you famous? That was AMAZING! Wink Oh and I can see you recorded the screen with a cam. Lemme hook you up with a screen recorder Wink PM me if you're interested. Smile Once again, WOW.

I know it was awsome for a second track. xD
And it still is. xD
I'll think I'll start this little game. Smile
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D: Empty Re: OMG!!! LINERIDER IS DYING?!?!?!?!?!!??? D:

Post by Rafael Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:44 pm

LRG got it, now we have to do that, I'll be starting right now 8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Old news to me. But i'm sure other people haven't thought about it like that.

"Because WE'RE lazy"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That especially goes for me, but it isn't exactly all laziness. But that goes into another story Wink
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am

Meh, to me, the reason it is dying on this site is because most of the members are growing up, and moving on from the game, but not the community.
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:24 am

^And that's why we need new players I guess :p
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 am

I'm busy with someone 8D
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

i actually just had a sudden burst of inspiration. go me
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 am

TBH, if we're still here, this community can only grow closer. We could do with new members if a load of us decide to leave, but otherwise IMO we are fine as we are.
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:24 am

Lone Rocket wrote:TBH, if we're still here, this community can only grow closer. We could do with new members if a load of us decide to leave, but otherwise IMO we are fine as we are.

you are lazy, we mustn't delay
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:49 am

I just had an interesting thought.

What if it's just because everyone's working on an epic track? xD
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjerre Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I just had an interesting thought.

^this
Bjerre
Bjerre

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 am

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:I just had an interesting thought.

Well I'm trying to work on an 'epic' track Hehe
what was this really good video anyway?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:23 pm

sudden burst of inspiration!!!!

lets all go be nice to new people!
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 pm

and put annotations in all your most-watched vids!!! I'll do that now 8D
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Lol Gjert, remember when you helped me out with my second track? xD

But yea, it's so true. I guess I'll try your theory out Wink

EDIT: :facepalm: @ Hedge..
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Linepenguin Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

D: I dont want linerider to die. Ill go do that right now
Linepenguin
Linepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm

LineRiderGjert wrote:^If so, that's our fault.
Charlie Bone wrote:You guys control LR, it doesn't control you.

So true! The rumor abour LR dying started since there is less active members here, right? And there is less awesome tracks produced?
You know why? Because WE'RE lazy (not within trackmaking), but with getting new members, and giving them feedback. Go search "Line Rider", and sort by newest on YouTube. You'll see that it's a new LR video almost every other hour. Today I did that, and I saw an amazing track. It was the guy's second video, he had very few subscribers, if any. A guy with ALOT of potential, and probably a potential active member. So I talked abit to him, and now he'll probably sign up here soon.

I say everyone go do that now, see newest video, find someone (doesn't have to be good at all, just someone who ovbiously have fun playing it), and talk to them, help them out, and suggest signing up here. If only 10 people did that, we could get like 20 new active members, cause they would spread the word to their LR friends too. It takes so little effort to get a new active member here, so instead of crying about LR dying, spend that time helping out newbs. You never know who is the next legend. Maybe the guy you just helped out?

WE CONTROL LR, LR DOESN'T CONTROL US!

Link to that awesome track b****, I wanna see it, but I'm lazy.
I make awesome tracks though (right? D: )
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:58 pm

yes ZNF you do make awesome tracks. i was watching them this morning looking for ideas

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:

I make awesome tracks though (right? D: )

YES

and anyways, how did I miss this thread before? This is totally true!

We can't just be lazy and let line rider die, we gotta be kind to new members and have hope for them. Smile
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

^ lol, "have hope for them"

Yeah, you're terrible at this, but I see a spark of hope! Don't give up! We believe in you!!!

(I think encouragement is the word)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by deathbybunnies6 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 pm

I think it is dying rapidly as Bjerre just retired and I am after I upload an iPod Touch collab
deathbybunnies6
deathbybunnies6

http://deathbybunnies6.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

dont do it! but anyways we should help inspire these new people. i already told a few to sign up here.

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:30 am

I just got an idea. We could make it a game. Whoever gets the most sign ups gets a prize or something. Add a referral thing in the sign up. And for a certain number of people signing up we should get a reward. (IDK WHAT THO)
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by LineRiderGjert Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am

^That could also cuse alot of duping. It's a good idea tho.

IDK D:
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down