We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series

+4
linerage
Cereal
Sheldon
WTB
8 posters

Go down

WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series Empty WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series

Post by WTB Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otobtcqbfaI

Now in HD!

Video Description:
"PLEASE READ! This is kinda important...

Ok, so...right off the bat, this track is going to be complete [censored] by today's standards. I know some of you won't say it, but a lot of you will think "Ermm...WTB made this?"

That's probably because this is my first track in like...2 years

That's fine, I don't really care, this was so much fun to make regardless.

I love you guys, so much. I really do. No words can describe how much happiness LR has brought to me over the years. I don't know how I got started, or how I really ended, but I had a hell of a time.

This really isn't a goodbye track either, because I guess I was already gone.

The song is Einmal in der Woche Schreien by Siriusmo, in case you didn't watch the credits. (That's german for something like Screaming Once a Week)"

So...yeah. Enjoy!

Just some FYI's:
Made in VERSION 6.1 *le gasp* because 6.7 physics are icky, and because I like to manually draw my XY lines
The first part of the track was made 3 years ago over the course of 2 years
The second part was part recently over the course of a week...

WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series Empty Re: WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series

Post by Sheldon Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Nice track wtb It had really nice music syncing :O
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series Empty Re: WTB - Nostalgia - Final part of the Pleasure Series

Post by Cereal Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Not quite up to your standards, but I really enjoyed it! I could definetly tell that it was made by you, because of your distinct style. It had nice flow for how compact some of it was.

Also, I think that I would go crazy if I had to make an XY without XY snap, just saying xD

+rep

EDIT: I just noticed that thing about all those script errors you got. To prevent them, you just never save while making your track until you are going to quit playing for that session. As long as you don't save, pressing M to do slo-mo won't make it crash.

Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm

woah nice!@#!$!

EDIT: the quirk wasn't really up to standards, but the xy was definetly somethin' special man. and i mean that :|

Last edited by linerage on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Cereal wrote: I just noticed that thing about all those script errors you got. To prevent them, you just never save while making your track until you are going to quit playing for that session. As long as you don't save, pressing M to do slo-mo won't make it crash.

That wasn't the problem. I don't know if this is unique to 6.1 tracks, but this track seemed to have "corrupted" patches of white scattered everywhere. Anytime a line was drawn over this "corrupt" patch, a script error would pop up. The longer XY part (about half way through the vid) took an ungodly long time because of this. Any air time or awkward pauses were because of the script errors I would get if I didn't do otherwise.

And btw, that was no exaggeration, there literally was a total of 143 errors. I started to keep track of them in Notepad for the lulz, putting a tally in every week or so, but soon I was tallying every 5-10 minutes.
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Idk what this talk of "not up to modern quirk standards" is. I call that good. Then again, I've been out for a while as well, so I don't really know the "modern quirk standards." >.>
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 pm

This was above the standards for compact quirk.

This is the type of track I LOVE!

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:23 pm

You're such a legend to me ♥

You also have a very distinctive xy style that I admire.

u in on the bog xy?
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 am

~boo wrote:
u in on the bog xy?

I think so, I PM'd hedge back but he didn't say anything
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by AkidisPwnage Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 am

OMG FIRST TRACK WITHOUT STACKING IN YEARS

loved it Very Happy
AkidisPwnage
AkidisPwnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down