We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series

+17
chaomocha
Grand_Marquis
DaPoe
Stickheadz32
IoneRendar
Ktk
Commandercoke
Votale
Nubcake
CamQuartr
rabid squirrel
Wolf_Spirit
baconat0r
Jam
Inukaza
Hedgehogs4Me
HKay
21 posters

Go down

Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series Empty Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series

Post by HKay Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:33 am

I released the first one about 6 months ago, so i felt like it was time to release the second Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series Icon_biggrin
This track wouldnt have been done, if The big Bang theory wasnt invented, it was what kept me going:D

Enjoy it,

HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrB7E7Hydg
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series Empty Re: Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am

Dude
I LOVE The Big Bang Theory. Awesome show.

Anyways, the scenery felt way too random for me, like the clothesline and all the different textures and such. I'd like to have seen some sort of theme throughout the track, even if the details change a lot.
Also, I think I'd like to have seen some shadows, it'd have really added a nice touch to the track (making it seem more like a world instead of some doodles), although you'd have needed to change some stuff so you have surfaces that you can shadow.

Those are just the first few thoughts that passed through my head, you'd have to talk to me on MSN to get more opinions out of me xD
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series Empty Re: Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series

Post by HKay Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am

Well this is really just a fun track, just a boredom track kinda,Very Happy

But thanks for the advice Hedge8D
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 am

I was like, wow. Cuz i like random stuff. And I think that your doing just fine.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:06 am

Wow, that was awesome!
Recycling, good scenery... Can't see anything to complain about there.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:15 pm

love it..... very good recycling and i love the random scenery

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:25 pm

I liked that loads, lol @ random clothes line, I still thought it was awesome!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Nothing really spectacular, but lots of fun :P I enjoyed it.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:41 pm

yay fun

great flow, like always, and lots of fun too ^^

keep it up

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:10 pm

nice recycling and flow, also very smooth.

and for some reason the random scenery made me think of the old sonic the hedgehog games, so no complaints here
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 pm

really <3 the scenery. keep it coming please Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series 232659
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:52 pm

I loved it all. Especially the tree at the end.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 am

Good short
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by HKay Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 am

Thanks everybody:D It wasnt meant to be an amazing track, just something that would be fun to make, and possibly also fun to watch 8D
HKay
HKay

Back to top Go down

Post by IoneRendar Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 am

I
Love
The
Scenery
!!!

Good job, HKay! =)
IoneRendar
IoneRendar

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 am

lol nice music
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by DaPoe Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Pure awesomeness. No setbacks. Nuff said. Keep it up!
DaPoe
DaPoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand_Marquis Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Super clean parallels - especially around curves. The "Rugrats"-style hatching to hide flings is kind of a cop out, but all of your discreet objects (plane, trees, falling dude, etc) were very well done Passion - By HKay, Part 2 in the SSS Series 232659

Grand_Marquis

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 am

Now everyone ban "The Game"!
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm

woah, so silky smooth. i liked it alot and went to go see the first one. u improved IMO. reminds me of mount abstractica (i think thats wat its called... the lrg/znf track). really reall fun track, i liked it alot, good work, keep it up!!
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by linerider_dude321 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:10 pm

really good loved the scenery and the track Wink
linerider_dude321
linerider_dude321

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cold Rider Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

I wish I could make scenery like that D:
You're made of pure skills dude ;D

The Cold Rider

https://www.youtube.com/TheColdRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 am

I watched it for a couple of times, and you just keep me entertained. The recycling was flawless, the track had great flow and very smooth lines, and the random scenery was just awesome: Neat!
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Oamaok Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

linerider_dude321 wrote:really good loved the scenery and the track Wink

Nice bump. Next time check dates.
Oamaok
Oamaok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down