We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windshield - Orthuss

4 posters

Go down

Windshield - Orthuss Empty Windshield - Orthuss

Post by Orthuss Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Heya, me and Rapto decided to battle again. Well, he decided, and I went along with it. Anyways, here's the track I made: Windshield, second in the car parts series (lol)

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/v/saY4gTHWzcQ

I hope you like it! 8D
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Windshield - Orthuss Empty Re: Windshield - Orthuss

Post by Cereal Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:25 pm

OkGo ftw Very Happy

This will be a close competition, Rapto's flow is a bit better, but I thought your tricks were a little bit better. Also, impressive stalls at the end.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Thanks, Cereal. Flow has always been one of my more major problems.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm

That was pretty good, you had some nice tricks there and a good pinch ^^ You reduced on your tumbling which waas good and it was pretty nice to watch, great stuff 8D Good luck in the contest! If you're going to make more try to add more granuals into your tracks to make them have more speed and they look pretty good too Very Happy Also, try to recycle in your XY tracks, that's always a bonus ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 am

Wow, this isn't very fair, only 3 comments?

Anyways, nice track! It reminded me of MJ because of the same length of lines and quirky xy curves <3 Actually, you are kind of like me when i was making xy (i don;t know if that's a good thing though) , because we have the same problem with how much to affect bosh, when to affect bosh because of air times, how to boost him(for me it's to boost him without using too much shoulders), and flow.

Some things i realized while making my xy's, are that only some flings are strong, and boosts bosh, when some doesnt. You hav to know which ones are strong so it'll give it a stop n go feel, and they are mostly shoulder, nose, some hands, and peg/tail quirky curves.

An xy guy always needs a constant support of tricks or manuals going on, because then if there's this random air time that isn't very fun lookin, everything screws up, and then you gotta patch it up with a big boost or something. (like 0:26, it may not be an air time, but it's really weak)

Sometimes, when you keep the tricks coming too consistently, the viewer may get bored, so you have to sometimes change the tempo or something.

Yeah... I think that about covers it. +rep ;3

PS:I rofl'd so hard at the car part series thing.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down