We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool

+2
Wolf_Spirit
Olecool
6 posters

Go down

LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool Empty LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool

Post by Olecool Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:33 am

I've never done a vid where I record myself making something before, so I would give it a shot..
This is a track of Sheldon, which I am scening..

I only show myself making a basic dragon..

But enjoy;)

Olecool

Back to top Go down

LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool Empty Re: LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 am

OOOH! A tribal dragon, very nice, a little different from the traditional dragon, but still it's very good Thumbs Up
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool Empty Re: LineRider/LineRiding - Behind The Scenery - Dragon - Olecool

Post by Purtle Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Did you base this tribal off another one you've seen or just yourself?

It's nice either way. I love tribal :]
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 pm

It was pretty cool, though I think neatness could have been a lil better.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by King D Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:44 am

This should prolly be in Previews or Unfinished Movies but w/e.

Nice job xD. That's pretty coolio.
King D
King D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 pm

It's good!
Keep up the good work m8. Smile

wolf_spirit wrote:OOOH! A tribal dragon, very nice, a little different from the traditional dragon, but still it's very good Thumbs Up

That is a traditionaly dragon, if you're not talking about the american ones.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Kohuded wrote:It's good!
Keep up the good work m8. Smile

wolf_spirit wrote:OOOH! A tribal dragon, very nice, a little different from the traditional dragon, but still it's very good Thumbs Up

That is a traditionaly dragon, if you're not talking about the american ones.
Well it is mainly a traditional tribal, but I mean tribal dragons can have tribal wings.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down