We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have to leave.

+3
Wolf_Spirit
King D
Slyther Demon
7 posters

Go down

I have to leave. Empty I have to leave.

Post by Slyther Demon Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm

I do, I have to. It's not because someone made me mad, or because the forum is gay, none of that. It's because of my own actions. I originally came here to have fun. To be with new people, make new friends, and be good at a game/toy. But eventually, it wasn't about Linerider, and most people either liked me or hated, no one was in the middle for me to meet new people.

It all became about ranks. I wanted a rank, and I was going good for a while, but then when this forum, the temp came, I started doing way to much, and people got mad, so I relaxed, and went to far, and did stupid things. Because of my own stupid actions I won't be achieving thing from here, and most people hate me again, so I'm leaving.

Irtl is done for me. I won't be returning, I won't be coming and checking in every once in a while. I'm done. I'm leaving.

Have fun in the new RPG section, I hope I see some good vids from the people I've subscribed from, but I won't be back. This is it.

Good Bye people.

~Slyther~
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

I have to leave. Empty Re: I have to leave.

Post by King D Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm

I would tell you goodbye but apparently you won't be returning so that would be pointless because you will never read this comment. Ever!
King D
King D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 pm

I don't really get why you;re leaving, you contributed well so, shame you;re leaving... D:
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyther Demon Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 pm

King D, I'll still read the comments in this thread, you just acted like a retard, if I didn't want comments i wouldn't have made a thread.
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by King D Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Haha I tend to do that. Hehe

Last edited by King D on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
King D
King D

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 pm

So, because you can't get a rank and because people don't like you trying too hard to get a rank, you're leaving?

That's some strange logic, mister.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Bye
[size=+6]~Slyther~[/size]

Owait i thought you were traxis? What a shame.
I predicted this.

Bye though. good luck in life
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by PerryBoy Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 am

Joining a forum is not about getting a rank. It's about you having fun and being part of a community. If you don't fit in well with this community then fair do's, but in my eyes, you've done nothing wrong. You get a rank in a community if you contribute out of your own good, not simply so you can have the rank to boast or for respect or whatever you had in mind.
Just give that some thought.
PerryBoy
PerryBoy

http://www.dailybooth.com/Itz_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:29 am

rabid squirrel wrote:So, because you can't get a rank and because people don't like you trying too hard to get a rank, you're leaving?

That's some strange logic, mister.

He tried too hard, and everyone started to not like him, he's got a reputation and that's why he's leaving.

I didn't see this coming, really man, it really sucks that you are leaving, you were one of the best new members
I met since I'm here... I'll really miss you. Good luck in real life.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 pm

I don't see how anyone actually dislikes him as a person. Some people were annoyed at him being a tryhard, but if he stopped then they wouldn't have anything to be annoyed about. People don't hold grudges against something that small.

Right now, though I'm annoyed because he made an earlier leaving thread and didn't actually leave, and then made this one (which is almost an exact copy).

I don't even like it when people make I'm Leaving threads - it's like they want to get comments saying "plz don't leave ur awesome!!!" Most people who actually leave don't have an "I'm leaving thread" they just stop coming here. Very rarely do I actually see someone make an "I'm Leaving" thread and leave - they always come back soon enough.

But no, I wouldn't hold any sort of a grudge or give him any sort of reputation. He probably won't be an elite rider anytime soon, but that's the extent of it. He won't get flamed off the board or anything. If he really is leaving, what it shows for me is that the only reason he was here in the first place was to get a rank.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyther Demon Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 am

K, what is this, I've been on vacation for the last 4 days, this I didn't make this thread. I'm confused now.
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down