We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leave the fukin lights on - cvang

2 posters

Go down

leave the fukin lights on - cvang Empty leave the fukin lights on - cvang

Post by cvang Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:47 pm

got on LR for my annual video because I was bored. I don't know if anyone considered this high speed anymore because people like Sheldon decide to decapitate bosh at 500ppf and somehow keep him alive. Anyway, this track felt good to make, only took me 3 days so thats kinda sick. Watch out for my next video, coming by the end of 2018. lmk what you think abt this track, pce.

cvang

Back to top Go down

leave the fukin lights on - cvang Empty Re: leave the fukin lights on - cvang

Post by SethComposerGuy Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Nice. I like the very classic high speed feel to it. That said, I do know a very easy way to accelerate bosh really fast without just just letting him drop for a set amount of time. Basically with hit test on (in lra since that's what I know), use acceleration lines for the quirk and stack the line several times until right before bosh crashes next frame before going to the next line. Sometimes the stacked line doesn't affect bosh at all, which you would know right away in lra if you have the hit test turned on as the red triangle will stay up instead of disappearing right away. If that happens, just adjust the line slightly until it indicates the stacked lines are pulling on bosh.
SethComposerGuy
SethComposerGuy
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down