We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automated RPG - Needs Your Help!

+8
StingDaFling
Nubcake
TheRevTastic
iPi
PerryBoy
Hedgehogs4Me
redcap
Absox
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Automated RPG - Needs Your Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Automated RPG - Needs Your Help!

Post by StingDaFling Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:18 pm

I may not be much of a big help on this, but i DO make .exe's pretty well using Game Maker, and I can handle huge lists of information if you don't wanna do it yourself. Very Happy
awesome job so far, i really wanna be able to use it
StingDaFling
StingDaFling

https://www.youtube.com/user/StingDaFling

Back to top Go down

Automated RPG - Needs Your Help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Automated RPG - Needs Your Help!

Post by TheRevTastic Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Sting, if you couldn't tell, this will be on the internet, a website of its own, why would we need .exe's?
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:52 am

I could make multiple sorting methods available, Hedge.

xD, and I've been kinda off-task, been playing with Java in the Eclipse IDE. Very good stuff, but don't worry, eventually I'll get back on task 8D.

Hopefully this is done by end of summer, I won't be back til beginning of August. Should be plenty of time, but I'm still slightly worried.

If all else fails, you know, I could seriously release it as it is right now. But I'll get back to you guys later.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 am

Put in a simple forum system maybe, so have an area oh the site that has faction discussion, war areas, monster areas? Then have a thing kind of like the quick-reply box, so people can leave comments to monsters/other people in the war area?
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Built in forum system is out of the question. We can keep this section on this forum for discussion. Anyhow, I'll resume work on this once I get back from Baltimore, guys.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

have fun in Baltimore.
and bring me back a souvenir
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireson Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 pm

i will help absox
with whatever you need

Fireson

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Alright, Fireson, if you can code PHP/Mysql, then you can finish it for me xD
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireson Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am

i said help. not finish it (:

Fireson

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 pm

That'd count as helping. And it's mostly done. Just see the thread for the source code. Other thread.

Titled Automated Rpg
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by zipridaX Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Automated RPG - Needs Your Help! - Page 2 Eilglf That's a Nav Bar I made for ya.
zipridaX
zipridaX

http://www.mindbot.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Lol unless you give me the code for that, I don't think I can do anything with it.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by zipridaX Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Well do you want it? WHY WOULD I give you the code if you wouldn't want it?
zipridaX
zipridaX

http://www.mindbot.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I don't think I can do anything with that anyways.

I'm making the whole thing a java applet, lol.
Or will be. Sometime.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 pm

finish it please.

Also zip, stop acting all snobby, thinking everything you make is better then what anybody else has made.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:06 am

;_; ACwazHere, you moved the wrong thread...

Anyhow:
I did release a copy of what I'd already done on the automated RPG.
If I were to make it into an applet, I'd need some hosting that support external MySQL access so I can use JDBC to access a database.

Purtle can possibly help me with coding, Revvers has a reseller account...
But I need to know if it supports external MySQL access, which it should <_<.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by rederci939 Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

that looks awesome

ps how do i attack someone i read the guide thing but i dont really get it

rederci939

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum