We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCC Idea? :O

+8
Lukking
Leomur
Z_N-Freak
Rafael
Georgio_jc
pure5152
Cereal
Votale
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LCC Idea? :O Empty LCC Idea? :O

Post by Votale Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I just had a fun thought :3

Battle of the LCC. This can entertain the public GREATLY and maybe even determine who the most skilled person in the LCC is :P

A small competition where each member makes a certain type of track, and people vote on who is the best. Maybe a short track. I think that if we all made a good track at the same time it'd be sweet 8D
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

LCC Idea? :O Empty Re: LCC Idea? :O

Post by Cereal Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

hmm... I say yes and no to this.

yes: It sounds like a fun idea

no: I'd get my a** handed to

Since my no doesn't apply to anyone else, then I think we should go for it! Very Happy

EDIT: But first we should finish some of our other projects.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

kind of like a TOC for the LCC only? it's an interesting idea.. but I don't know how it'll play out. it also seems kind of elitist, in a way. Why not just make a TOC4?
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Well people seem to enjoy LCC tracks a lot. So I thought they could see one track from all of us. Shows our activity and would be fun :P

Plus it isn't really elitist... Just a good LCC competition. We're not saying we're better than normal members or anything lol
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am

but then why not let non-LCC members in on the fun? I bet they would experience great joy in attempting to compete against LCC members xp I just think this whole LCC competition is a bit unfair and unnecessary in that it's non-inclusive and it involves us LCC members making individual tracks. Keep in mind what the LCC essentially represents, a collective group of the best liners out there. The LCC is here to make epic collaborative works, not compete against each other; that's what TOC is for.

it's a good idea, but I don't really see the point to it. Making epic tracks, isn't that what we already do outside of LCC?
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 am

Lol then you can have the non-LCC members baw about how "Why should I bother entering? An LCC/LRL will just win every time." I still think it'd be cool to compete and have a hug flux of LCC member's tracks.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 am

^then why not have different teams instead of having LCC members compete as individuals. I think that would be more interesting xp
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am

I like the idea, though...we'd need a huuuge deadline :P
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 am

That's a good idea! Let's call of "Tournament of Champions 4".
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 am

I think Votale's idea is not bad, but maybe instead of a real competition you could all make a 10 second short showing your best trick/style and make it into and LCC compilation. Kind of a collaboration, but also something which people could vote on for who they think is best or w/e. It would show who is in the LCC and what they are good at, or something like this. It'd be a nice compilation of epic Line Rider shorts.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 am

I like ZNF's idea also. This is actually nothing like TOC4 lol.

A compilation of shorts of the best from each LCC member. It'll remind people exactly why we're LCC and it'd be extremely enjoyable to watch. I don't see the problem in entertaining them in a new way.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 am

Well, that's ToC4. It's a competition and only LCC members will score high, and in this case only LCC members will participate.
I like Zeno's idea though.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 am

^I believe a LRL won Hehe
Not an LCC.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 am

He wasn't LRL when he released that track;)
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 am

He was when he won the competition ._.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 am

He released the track when he wasn't.
This discussion is useless anyway, I jus don't think the contest thing will work out.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Leomur Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:36 am

I think that a compilation video of tracks by LCC members could work, though maybe not as a competition. A while back Ktk had the idea for Heta II, in which each contributor would submit a short track (musically-synced to a song of the creator's choice) and the tracks/clips would be compiled into one movie. It never really took off because it's hard and time consuming, but I think the LCC could handle that. This way would eliminate the competition aspect, while still mixing it up from the typical manuquirk LCC collab. And if y'all still feel it necessary, you could have people vote on a favorite :P
Leomur
Leomur
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:27 pm

i like leo's idea
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Leomur wrote:I think that a compilation video of tracks by LCC members could work, though maybe not as a competition. A while back Ktk had the idea for Heta II, in which each contributor would submit a short track (musically-synced to a song of the creator's choice) and the tracks/clips would be compiled into one movie. It never really took off because it's hard and time consuming, but I think the LCC could handle that. This way would eliminate the competition aspect, while still mixing it up from the typical manuquirk LCC collab. And if y'all still feel it necessary, you could have people vote on a favorite :P
why don't we just make a new collab with each of the LCC members making a short part that showcases their best tricks or styles. it sounds more relevant than a video collage of individual shorts made by LCC members ..
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostY Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 am

lol it would be funny if cc,rabid and i just did random crazy scenery parts that last like 2 seconds xD
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:59 am

Lukking wrote:i like leo's idea

It was my idea Suspicious
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 am

i like znf's idea Suspicious
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 pm

I know this isn't my place really. I have a few things to say.

The original idea I do not like at all.

Rafael wrote:Well, that's ToC4. It's a competition and only LCC members will score high, and in this case only LCC members will participate..

This is what I was thinking once the argument was made that non-LCC people would complain about "oh an LCC-er/whatever will win there's no point."

@Zeno, Leo's idea is actual yours but changed/improved upon(in my opinion).

They are both viable options, (regarding ZNF's)having 10 second clips for a mini competition between the LCC. It would be neat, but it isn't my personal cup of...lemonade?(I don't drink tea)

(Leo's now)10 second clips of each person's style would pretty much be a montage (which was said). Which pure added on to as making that just as one video. That almost just sounds like a regular collab then but just short parts.

I have an idea of my own. Should I make a thread myself or just post? I was actually going to make a thread for it, that's the only reason I came in here, but then I saw this thread and figured I would at least take a peek.
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Please do make a thread Purtle 8D

I love the opinions and ideas coming up though. It's really getting us thinking about possible stuff we can do to keep the members guessing :P Keep 'em on their toes eh?
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by aspi33 Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 am

Leomur wrote:I think that a compilation video of tracks by LCC members could work, though maybe not as a competition. A while back Ktk had the idea for Heta II, in which each contributor would submit a short track (musically-synced to a song of the creator's choice) and the tracks/clips would be compiled into one movie. It never really took off because it's hard and time consuming, but I think the LCC could handle that. This way would eliminate the competition aspect, while still mixing it up from the typical manuquirk LCC collab. And if y'all still feel it necessary, you could have people vote on a favorite :P

You know, this sounds quite interesting.
It got me thinking. Idk if it's a good idea:
Have everyone make 10 secs, details are, or will be, described, but in the transition from track to track, we/you could make some airtime, and the next person will have the challenge of getting Bosh spinning in the same way, and then make a track from there. It would be funny, and ppl wouldn't understand anything xD

Idk if I'm just wayy outta this and suggest something stupid now though. Nvm, take the idea in consideration Smile
aspi33
aspi33
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/aspi333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next