We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Summoning
Purtle
linerage
TigerXLine
Cereal
rabid squirrel
Wizzy
hypothet
Rafael
MartinJulenissen
Kohuda
iPi
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

.,. - Page 2 Empty Re: .,.

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:43 pm

iPi wrote:The reason I am saying everything right now is to end my chances of ever becoming someone on the site, so I will leave and never come back. Too bad I never learn.

I don't think he is coming back...
Too bad, I don't really care about the power menu thing, seems like a tool that makes you draw a bit better maybe, but it's not something that anyone could do, so still it involves skill. Powermenu or not, I can't draw like you. Anyway, kinda sad to delete your tracks and leave like this, but oh well, goodbye.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

.,. - Page 2 Empty Re: .,.

Post by StingReay Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Kohuded wrote:That's pretty close to my story of WRtL, exept the powermenu part.
Regardless, I still respect, envy and like you, iPi.
Cheating or no cheating.

And promotions was pretty much about community, not about tracks. Through certain members were good at both.

Cheating at something as silly as LR doesn't lessen my respect for you, but it's really a shame you're not coming back. I'll miss you for sure, iPi.

I've always envied anyone with a rank other than member, but back in 2009 I decided that it'd be useless to even try and get in with that crowd. The original idea of the Powers/Elites was activity-based, not knowing how close you were because it'd lessen your chance of getting it severely is an incredulously stupid policy imo and should be rethought. Not only that, but as I said in rawr's leaving LR thread, you have to be !@#$ing Jesus/LRG/TD (early on)/Hedge to get even close to becoming LCC or any other track-based rank. LCC stands for Linerider Community Collaboration. Community implies openness, which is not something I see with that group.

Elite requires you to be Purtle/Hedge/someone with >5 PPD to be close to getting it, and to someone like me with no interest in LR or being a [I am a potty mouth] that's insanely hard. So I get where you're coming from Pi, the whole system needs to be reworked and the elitist male chickens need to think about what a community collaboration really is. Members should have a fair chance at being nominated no matter their skill/what they would do. I'm primarily an editor, but since it's supposedly only about trackmaking which is something I suck complete ballsacks at it'll never happen for me.

To restate: I'll miss you. It's a shame you're not coming back, you were one of the nicer members, and as such one of my favorite people here.
StingReay
StingReay

http://www.rennervate.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum