We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats with using green lines on integrations?

+18
Summoning
Sheldon
Ktk
Georgio_jc
Votale
Wizzy
Sssschiller
linerage
Devray
Cereal
Orthuss
rabid squirrel
LineMagiX
Purtle
TigerXLine
JoaTrades
SPL4SHZ0N3
MartinJulenissen
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats with using green lines on integrations? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats with using green lines on integrations?

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Ktk wrote:i didnt know line rider was a game of skills.
QFT

it's art guys. There are no rules.

whats with using green lines on integrations? - Page 2 Artis
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

whats with using green lines on integrations? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats with using green lines on integrations?

Post by LineMagiX Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 pm

^Ight, I get you now. :P
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

bosh rarely touches the first lines of an all blue integration so why not make it green
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

^blue lines definitely have an effect in XY integration. :P
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm

XY integration is really difficult, but it's possible. I can understand using green lines in that genre.

The main issue I was trying to address was when people make a blue line perpendicular that connects to another manual, like this sort of;
-|_ <-- that is NOT integration >_< (horrible example I know)

but ya :| green lines are fine as long as there's not too many and it actually does something.
@George, I'm not talking about Flashkick.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Sometimes while making integration even if you make it using blue or red lines, they would be completely pointless and not touched at all, so why bother with putting them there when you can have green lines? Plus you can do other stuff like pass through the green lines a second time to confuse you even further.
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by JoaTrades Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Ktk wrote:i didnt know line rider was a game of skills.
QFT

it's art guys. There are no rules.

whats with using green lines on integrations? - Page 2 Artis

I lol'd.

Anybody remember the animated LAotW discussion?
JoaTrades
JoaTrades

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Summoning wrote:Sometimes while making integration even if you make it using blue or red lines, they would be completely pointless and not touched at all, so why bother with putting them there when you can have green lines? Plus you can do other stuff like pass through the green lines a second time to confuse you even further.

Agreed. and that's a really cool idea xD
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conundrumer Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Bump, but there isn't THAT much activity on this site, so no matter.
I think I'll make a mostly green track just to mock everyone who disapprove of it.
Conundrumer
Conundrumer
Line Rider Legend

actually working on OII

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 pm

I would love it if you do that. To show people what can be done with Green. I was actually considering it myself untill I read your post. Now you can do it, saves me time.

Line Rider is just a toy, people should do with it what they want and if others don't like it, screw them, as long as you like it yourself you should be happy with it. Don't let your freedom be limited by all these weird people applying rules to certain styles!
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 pm

To people who say it was just a toy, I agree with you. I was going to make a mostly green line track as well, but decided not to, and it became moonlight, but that's not the point. I'm just trying to have fun on here, not show off. Heck, it might even be an interesting idea to make an all scenery track, without any blue lines. Come on, it's a game, and ghosty, I was talking to you there, it would be really cool.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 pm

The vertical integration at the end of Georgio's "Flashkick" was green. Was still awesome
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 am

I hope conun does. But making almost every line in an integration work won't work very well. In lazuli, all the integration used every line included,, and you can see why i only had like 3 or something. It's so freaking hard if you do it like that.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by VividRedemption Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:13 am

Am I a noob if I don't know what integration is?
VividRedemption
VividRedemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2