We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Members? A Linerider Ad!!!

+15
Derpinator
Cereal
GhostY
Z_N-Freak
Helios Pavonine
linerage
Nirobi
TheRevTastic
Votale
Wolf_Spirit
Georgio_jc
KillinTime2792
TigerXLine
Smitsy
Lukking
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More Members? A Linerider Ad!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Members? A Linerider Ad!!!

Post by LineRiderGjert Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:46 am

GhostY wrote:idk if gjert would be a very good voice because of his accent. but i got to admit he has one damn sexy voice that i would tap any day.

I wouldn't take the entire video and be the "host", I'd just have a coupple of lines 8D And I could keep recording 'till I get them perfect ;p
LineRiderGjert
LineRiderGjert
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

More Members? A Linerider Ad!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: More Members? A Linerider Ad!!!

Post by Lukking Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 am

ok i think we got enough interested ppl....now we need some ideas what we could say.
maybe like fc's vid for elr?? dunno
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:10 am

Cereal wrote:Get Inu to do it! He's really good at singing, and he's good at stuff like this Wink

and yeah, I like Tiger's idea of posting something about wrtl on .com. I remember then one of his vids got >1000 views just form posting it on that website.

I think you misswrote it, but I asume that you was gonna write Linerider.com ^

I uploaded my beginner tuitorial "How to draw Bosh" on linerider.com and it has 4k views now! 8D

btw, If you need any help with the ad or something that comes to your mind, then I'm open Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cephyric Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 pm

I'd tag for whatever pretty much. Got a solid microphone, however I'm basically a mute since over a month back due to irl accidents, so all I can do voice-wise is creepy whispers.

Also gonna talk to hedge 'bout it, should be able to convince the fellah to tag along.
Cephyric
Cephyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Maybe some sort of Q&A?
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm

TigerLine7 wrote:
Cereal wrote:Get Inu to do it! He's really good at singing, and he's good at stuff like this Wink

and yeah, I like Tiger's idea of posting something about wrtl on .com. I remember then one of his vids got >1000 views just form posting it on that website.

I think you misswrote it, but I asume that you was gonna write Linerider.com ^

I uploaded my beginner tuitorial "How to draw Bosh" on linerider.com and it has 4k views now! 8D

btw, If you need any help with the ad or something that comes to your mind, then I'm open Wink
I posted one of my tracks, but it still dont have a lot of views
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 pm

TL's vids were on the front page, thats why.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

You need to get it on the "top movies" section. Mine are at the top at the moment Hehe
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Instead of each person downloading it, then reuploading it would be a better idea for 1 person to upload it and everyone links it from their account.

So insted of 100 people getting 1K views it could be 1 person getting 1 mil views, making it show up more on the suggestions for YouTube.

Wink

EDIT: Also, the icon has to be amazing, if the icon is just bland people wont look at it. if it is awesome people will look at it.

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

The best would be if one upload it (one with many subscribers), we link it to our youtube-channel, we use the Youtubeviewer to get more views (everyone), then post at Linerider.com and hope it gets featured at youtube ^.^
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2