We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

+14
-Nexus-
Stallie
Sheldon
KillinTime2792
Wolf_Spirit
ACwazHere
Wizzy
Trinity37185_Rim
Chui Ninji
Gliss
linerage
DegradedKing
Derpinator
Orthuss
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D - Page 4 Empty Re: The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Should I send it to stallie if im finish with my part?
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D - Page 4 Empty Re: The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

Post by Orthuss Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Since no one else signed up, sure, I guess.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Maybe Inukaza or Rafael could do it as they were already backup?
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

if this died, can i have my part back :|
i actually liked it alot

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:11 am

Orthuss can you contacted HP to see if he is about done and also trinty never gave me the sol for the 10 collab.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 pm

hey we are not letting this die. The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D - Page 4 581354
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 am

bloody hell 08 guys, what is keeping all of you. I sent out that .sol 3 months ago.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

What the hell, i never got the .sol for the 10 collab guys and HP here is the .sol since you never checked your inbox on here to see that i gave you the .sol for the 09 collab. here HP: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WVUJJZWX
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4