We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

+14
-Nexus-
Stallie
Sheldon
KillinTime2792
Wolf_Spirit
ACwazHere
Wizzy
Trinity37185_Rim
Chui Ninji
Gliss
linerage
DegradedKing
Derpinator
Orthuss
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D Empty The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

Post by Orthuss Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 pm

The Generations Collab was an idea posted by Chaomocha in Summer 2010. He started the idea, and got enough people to participate, but then he quit LR. I asked him if I could continue this idea, and he said:

chaomocha wrote:if you want you can take up the reigns for this completely cuz im currently writing my goodbye post xD

So here's a new thread, for a new generations collab thing! The idea is that we have four members that started posting tracks in 07, four in 08, four in 09, and four in 10. We'll make a collab featuring all the members of a given year, and a collab with a member from each year. And hey, if this turns out good, maybe even more Hehe

Megahugezomgupdate:
We've gotten enough people! What we're doing so far is this: one collab per year group. In other words, 4 collabs are being made, one for '07, one for '08, one for '09, and one for '10. Each collab will have 8 parts of 8 to 10 seconds.

'07 (0/8 parts done): Wizzy is making the first part, but I have no idea how far he's progressed or anything.
'08 (1/8 parts done): KillinTime's done, but I have no idea who has the .sol now. Chui Ninji said he'd go later.
'09 (2/8 parts done): Stallie finished, and sent it to HP.
'10 (2/8 parts done): I finished my part, and sent it to Trinity.

Here are the people who are going to be participating in this collab:

Spoiler:

People who are willing to be backups:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Orthuss on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 28 times in total
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D Empty Re: The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

Post by Derpinator Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 am

Joined in Dec 09
Sign me up buddy Smile
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D Empty Re: The NEW Generations Collab - Starting Now! :D

Post by Orthuss Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Kramwood wrote:to be honest with you if this failed the first time it's going to have a hard time succeeding the second time. Sad

It didn't fail because of lack of people. It failed because chao left right when there were enough.
Rapto, you're in Smile
I added a sign up form now.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by DegradedKing Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

2011 :O

This is technically the NEW-est generation.
DegradedKing
DegradedKing

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

i THINK i can do the 2011 one, except that i think orthuss, rapto, and some unrecognized guy and I actually registered and did tracks.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

ill do 2007 if i get to start

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Ahem.
This died.
8D

Lol, but I entered you guys anyway. Linerage, what year did you join and stuff again?
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

I joined at 2010 o-o
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am

'08. I'll join in too.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity37185_Rim Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 am

Very late 2010. I join
Trinity37185_Rim
Trinity37185_Rim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am

if i do an 07 part, how long do i have to make it?
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am

Early 2007. Count me in.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:26 am

Early 07 I guess, so yeah, sign me up 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:08 am

anyone wanna do a late 06 part?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Well, a big thanks to DegradedKing for bumping this, which randomly caused everyone to enter a thread that died half a year ago xD

Okay, but seriously, I'm ready to revive this.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

I do believe so Smile
And, erm, I've been really uninspired lately, I've got a couple of seconds done. Gonna be working on it more this weekend.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

08 sign me up 8D
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 pm

i would like to take part in the 09's.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Awesooome.
I used a random number generator to get a sequence, and got 2, 4, 1, 3. That means Wizzy and LineRage will start teh 07 and 10 collabs off :p
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

@Stallie: But you joined in 2011 Suspicious

Can there be more than 4 people by year? If so I'd enter for late 2010
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm

My mistake xD

I wrote "joined IRTL" instead of "joined Line Rider" on the signup sheet thing. Stallie's in the correct place.

But judging by this rubric, Kram isn't in the '10 guys o.o
Nex, I'll put you in '10, and Kram goes in '08, seeing that's the year he released his first track.

EDIT: I just noticed, with that change, '10 is like a mini Novicity :O
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 am

^lol :3 Aight giving you teh sol nao
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 pm

if theres an 06, i pretty sure AC, wizzy, and i should be there?

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Killintime is 06?

Whhaaaaaaa

I'm 06, soso
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 pm

If it's when you started playing LR I'd be 06 too then...O.o
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next