We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superluminal Motion by Chuggers

4 posters

Go down

Superluminal Motion by Chuggers Empty Superluminal Motion by Chuggers

Post by Opal Rider Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:46 am

Superluminal Motion

Link for Mobile Users

Created by @Chuggers
Original thread

More story than track, this quirk goliath has four other related videos dedicated to world building through exposition and electronically created voices. Marked as a representation of a battle between Chuggers and an unknown force trying to ban quirk, the end result is just as powerful and intense as you would expect.
Quotes:
ScrungleBlumpkus wrote:
This shows a mastery of flow, rotation, syncing, technique, and general creativity. You took the word highspeed and took it to a fucking savage level.

rabid squirrel wrote:Nice use of snappy rotation to sync with the beat (without that this would have been quite dull) but the stacks and the flings that really solidly lock into place made it fun to watch (and it's an impressive length at over 3 minutes!).

Lukking wrote:lots of cool synchs i love the buildup to the 2nd drop!
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Superluminal Motion by Chuggers Empty Re: Superluminal Motion by Chuggers

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:56 am

Damn, actually hadn't seen this before! Solid track. Though the beginning was impressive, it felt quite repetitive. But it was all intended! The narrative and build-up that follows is just amazingly cool and well done, after which you get blown away by one of the most savage high-speed quirk parts known to men kind. Phenomenal experience and great ending as well! Smile
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktk Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:48 am

You made what I had been thinking about for LR since I started - 10/10 this makes me feel good, and that i don't ever have to play LR because this is straight out of my own imagination, and I would never have the patience in my life to make anything like that. (hoo and ive tried before lul)

This could be the actual music video for the song. There's continuity, it goes 100% with the music, and quirks are abstract enough, so the mainstream could say "idk what this is, but it is sick."
Ktk
Ktk

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 am

It only fair that a track by this name be this good.
I feel like this went vastly underappreciated, so glad to see it in the community picks list where it deserves to be Smile
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down