We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of your tracks is your favorite?

+7
Rafael
Lukking
Opal Rider
rabid squirrel
Sheldon
Helios Pavonine
anton
11 posters

Go down

Which of your tracks is your favorite? Empty Which of your tracks is your favorite?

Post by anton Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 am

What it says on the tin!

I wanna know which of the tracks you've made is your favorite. Feel free to add an embeded video or link, and maybe add a little explanation as to why it is your favorite.

The goal of this thread is to nurture the narcissist in us all. Nah jk. I think people tend to view their own tracks with a different prespective than everyone else and so it would be rather interesting to hear what y'all got to say.
anton
anton

cool

Community Pick: SYTYKC

Back to top Go down

Which of your tracks is your favorite? Empty Re: Which of your tracks is your favorite?

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:58 am

I feel like I can't top Eden 2, especially because Wings is such an amazing song.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Which of your tracks is your favorite? Empty Re: Which of your tracks is your favorite?

Post by Sheldon Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:20 am

My favorite work of mine is blackheart, which is unreleased. I will likely not top that. Favorite solo is probably ocean blue, because it's what I enjoy watching the most.
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:08 pm

colorblind
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Telephoto is, and probably always will be, my baby.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Assault
Lukking
Lukking

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Short answer: Jam
Long answer:
Spoiler:

I also really like The Source.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 pm

I'm immensely proud of The Gorge. I learned a lot about scenery and had so much fun. Hoping to make more, soon.
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Community Pick: Braggadocio

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 am

Mine is probably Fluent Luxury. It was my first okay track and I feel like it made me a much better player. Close seconds are Here and Sausage Rolls and Chips and Queso.
Apple
Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:29 am

Oh god, but shua you always make such fantastic tracks. If I had to pick the best shua track, I'd be pretty hard pressed.

Photon has a special place in my heart for how much I learned while making it, Inhibitions for how much I was able to do with what I learned, but really, the king of my collection is CAF in my opinion. It had the very first inklings of my more grandiose ideas.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:04 pm

oh dear what do I even have to post in this thread lmao

I guess the track I'm probably most proud of is Brouillard because it's the only recent thing I made over 30 seconds I actually managed to impress some people with it I love how compact and misdirectional it ended up.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down