We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not-exactly-synchronized Free For All Battle Royale

+5
RyderLR
rabid squirrel
ScrungleBlumpkus
Getthim
Fauxfyre
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Not-exactly-synchronized Free For All Battle Royale - Page 4 Empty Re: Not-exactly-synchronized Free For All Battle Royale

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 am

Now that silent flame this is my #1 priority. Should be able to work on it a bunch this week starting on monday. Aiming for that February 1st deadline. Though... I was originally aiming for a december 1st deadline soooo xD

But yeah, track is done, scenery is sketched out, just need to flesh it all out. Gonna stream a lot, haha.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Not-exactly-synchronized Free For All Battle Royale - Page 4 Empty Re: Not-exactly-synchronized Free For All Battle Royale

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm kinda upset at the non synchronicity on this.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 am

Yeah. but whatever. It's motivating me to release a track.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:13 am

tentatively aiming for Feb. 1st. I'll see if I make it. Naked track is done, scenery sketched/planned, and the detail is 25% filled in. almost done with the first section. ~7.5k. Spent ~12 hours today filling in detail .-. this is becoming pretty ambitious. I'm pushing myself in lots of new ways in scenery.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Her, this is coming from the guy who scened archaeology in 4 days. I believe in you!

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 pm

^ You can do it rabid.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:37 pm

I have reached nirvana

the lines do not hurt me any more

I am one with the lines
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:43 am

turns out that the second section is painfully slow going. ~5k lines in about 18 hours of work (over the last 24 hours), about 50-60% done with adding detail to the scenery and 40% done with adding detail to the section. Not gonna happen by the deadline Sad

Tell you the truth, I dunno when it will be done because today was my only day where I was totally free. Shouldn't be a long time from now, but I'm guessing ~24 more hours need to be put in to finish it off and that is a lot of time. And then there's a bit that I am struggling with how to even draw it. I want to make sure it is done before I release it though - not gonna rush it.

This happens to me at literally every track deadline ever. I always underestimate how much time it will take. *bangs head against wall* (but I much prefer finishing it and doing it well like bolted than rushing it at the end like archaeology, having done both)

...deadlines are also the only time it seems I can ever release anything actually substantial at all, actually...

Wasn't this supposed to be a fun small side project? How did this get this big.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:45 am

Don't you dare not finish this!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:03 am

Rafael wrote:Don't you dare not finish this!

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
Look at the crowd you've managed to infuriate. ;P

Hey you're fine, rabid. It happens to all of us. I stalled Photon WAYYY early for the sake of the deadline being New Years because I was really focused on making sure I didn't rush it. I am not motivated to release an extension, however. :/
We'll see what happens.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:54 am

Raf, don't worry, when I say "shouldn't be too long" I mean it's for sure gonna be out within the week Smile
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Alright Rabid, just waiting on you now Smile

Don't rush it too much though

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 pm

well I spent 4 hours last night drawing about 600 lines and then realized it was totally different than the earlier shading and thus had to delete most of it.

I am getting close, I just have a ton on my plate this week Sad
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

That's no excuse.
okay honestly I get that. hoping for the best here!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:27 pm

It's been over a month since the last post here, poll is going up midweek, or this weekend at the latest if need be

Fauxfyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Finally.
I'm sorry Rabid that this is happening this way. It's nothing against you, I don't think.
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:02 am

I totally understand but I also feel really ashamed and demotivated. Who knows when I'll find the motivation to keep working on this stupid track.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 pm

You should finish it. I'm honestly ashamed I didn't use my marked skill increase and two extra months of deadline time to make something better. From what I can tell, this is your magnum opus. Don't you pull a sorvius on us now!
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Dapianokid wrote:From what I can tell, this is your magnum opus.
Is that what you are expecting?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4