We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remount?

+5
Hedgehogs4Me
Bubbles
IGotGreasyBalls
LineMagiX
baconat0r
9 posters

Go down

Remount? Empty Remount?

Post by baconat0r Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:17 am

I think this is a remount.

Posting .sol l8r

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Remount? Empty Re: Remount?

Post by LineMagiX Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 am

Nah it's just a funky well. Everyone gets those from time to time.
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by IGotGreasyBalls Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 am

No definetely not a remount. You can see the strings are attached to his hands the whole time, if he offmounted the sled when the g well happens the strings would not be pulled.
IGotGreasyBalls
IGotGreasyBalls

https://dinnertrader.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 am

that's a p**** well
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:08 am

^ No, that's a second peg well. Nice job, but not a remount Smile
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:^ No, that's a second peg well. Nice job, but not a remount Smile
no, what does the sled look like to you during the well?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm

The second peg goes to the line. It's a second peg well.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Second peg well ftw.

Wuts a remount? [/noob]
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 pm

been there, done that Smile
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:12 pm

@Smit5y - look up "mount" in the dictionary.

As proof it isn't a remount, notice how he doesn't face us? If he fell off, he would be facing us.

Crazy strong well though.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olecool Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm

I've done loads of those.;D

Olecool

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 pm

[quote="rabid squirrel"]@Smit5y - look up "mount" in the dictionary.[quote]

<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>1.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A mass of earth, or earth and rock, rising considerably above the common surface of the surrounding land; a mountain; a high hill; -- used always instead of mountain, when put before a proper name; as, Mount Washington; otherwise, chiefly in poetry.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>2.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A bulwark for offense or defense; a mound.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>3.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A bank; a fund.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>4.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To rise on high; to go up; to be upraised or uplifted; to tower aloft; to ascend; -- often with up.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>5.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To get up on anything, as a platform or scaffold; especially, to seat one's self on a horse for riding.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>6.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To attain in value; to amount.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>7.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To get upon; to ascend; to climb.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>8.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To place one's self on, as a horse or other animal, or anything that one sits upon; to bestride.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>9.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To cause to mount; to put on horseback; to furnish with animals for riding; to furnish with horses.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>10.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - Hence: To put upon anything that sustains and fits for use, as a gun on a carriage, a map or picture on cloth or paper; to prepare for being worn or otherwise used, as a diamond by setting, or a sword blade by adding the hilt, scabbard, etc.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>11.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To raise aloft; to lift on high.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>12.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - That upon which a person or thing is mounted</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>13.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A horse.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>14.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - The cardboard or cloth on which a drawing, photograph, or the like is mounted; a mounting.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>1.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A mass of earth, or earth and rock, rising considerably above the common surface of the surrounding land; a mountain; a high hill; -- used always instead of mountain, when put before a proper name; as, Mount Washington; otherwise, chiefly in poetry.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>2.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A bulwark for offense or defense; a mound.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>3.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A bank; a fund.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>4.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To rise on high; to go up; to be upraised or uplifted; to tower aloft; to ascend; -- often with up.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>5.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To get up on anything, as a platform or scaffold; especially, to seat one's self on a horse for riding.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>6.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>Noun - To attain in value; to amount.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>7.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To get upon; to ascend; to climb.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>8.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To place one's self on, as a horse or other animal, or anything that one sits upon; to bestride.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>9.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To cause to mount; to put on horseback; to furnish with animals for riding; to furnish with horses.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>10.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - Hence: To put upon anything that sustains and fits for use, as a gun on a carriage, a map or picture on cloth or paper; to prepare for being worn or otherwise used, as a diamond by setting, or a sword blade by adding the hilt, scabbard, etc.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>11.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. t. - To raise aloft; to lift on high.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>12.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - That upon which a person or thing is mounted</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>13.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - A horse.</TD></TR></TABLE>
<table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><tr><td class=StandardText width=33 align=middle>14.</TD>
<td class=italic colSpan=2 align=left>v. - The cardboard or cloth on which a drawing, photograph, or the like is mounted; a mounting.</TD></TR></TABLE>
http://www.dictionary.co.uk/browse.aspx?word=mount

Help?
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Noun - To get up on anything, as a platform or scaffold; especially, to seat one's self on a horse for riding.
That's the definition it means in this case. To mount is to get on the sled. To remount is to get back on the sled after falling off.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Right!
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down