We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs you always wanted to see in a track.

+5
CamQuartr
Fauxfyre
LineMagiX
Opal Rider
Votale
9 posters

Go down

Songs you always wanted to see in a track. Empty Songs you always wanted to see in a track.

Post by Votale Thu May 09, 2013 11:06 pm

I was thinking lately about all the songs I would love to see/use in a track, but probably never will since I never finish tracks anyways (or I can't perform the style of track that would suit the style of music). I thought I might as well post them if someone was ever stumped on music and need to find a good song for their track, plus other people could post good songs they'll never use as well. So, if you have any songs you think would be cool for tracks, post them here, why not? Maybe someone will make use of them. I'll try to divide them into categories if possible (Decided on speed since we could go infinitely on different styles). If you decide to post songs, do the same and I can add them to the list as well. These are literally off the top of my head, not all of them would be great with Line Rider, but heck, why not post them anyways. I'm curious to see what songs you guys have in mind and stuff.

Low-Speed:
- They Want Efx by Das Efx (I picture this in a Georgio/Sum track)
- England by The National (Someone please use this song. It's too good. The track would have to build a lot)
- Amsterdam by Peter, Bjorn and John (Such a dank song - Anomly-style possibly)
- Reckoner by Radiohead

Mid-Speed:
- Magdalena by Brandon Flowers (Happy song. I picture manuals, Cereal style)
- Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn and John (This one is kind of "eh." but If used well, could be awesome)
- Let's Call It Off by Peter, Bjorn and John (The chorus is money 2 cents )
- You Only Love Once by The Strokes

High-Speed

Scenery
- Samskeyti by Sigur Ros (Just cause the song is so amazing)

Last edited by Votale on Thu May 09, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Songs you always wanted to see in a track. Empty Re: Songs you always wanted to see in a track.

Post by Opal Rider Thu May 09, 2013 11:10 pm

What you know has already been used, hasn't it? :P I've only had one song that I've really wanted to see so far, and that would be Couldn't Stand the weather, by Stevie Ray Vaughn. I tried using it, but lost patience too quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO23B5C_Mcw
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Songs you always wanted to see in a track. Empty Re: Songs you always wanted to see in a track.

Post by Votale Thu May 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Opal Rider wrote:What you know has already been used, hasn't it? :P I've only had one song that I've really wanted to see so far, and that would be Couldn't Stand the weather, by Stevie Ray Vaughn. I tried using it, but lost patience too quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO23B5C_Mcw

I was really thinking about What You Know when I was writing it, but I didn't know, so I assumed the track wasn't cool enough for the song since I didn't remember it. :P jk
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu May 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah, just checked. :P OTDE's Allegro.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri May 10, 2013 1:09 pm

All the songs I want to see (or hear :b) in a track will be in my future tracks!! 8D
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri May 10, 2013 1:45 pm

~boo wrote:All the songs I want to see (or hear :b) in a track will be in my future tracks!! 8D
Either that or by the time I get around to making a new track I lose interest in the song and move on.

In any case, these are the songs:
~In progress~
Infralove by Diablo Swing Orchestra
Alight by DerpyCrash
Ushiwaka's Dance ~ Playing with Ushiwaka from Okami

~To be started~
Misunderstood by Dream Theater
Jump Around by House of Pain
One Day Remains by Alter Bridge
Balrog Boogie by Diablo Swing Orchestra
I've Got Your Number by Passion Pit
The Suffering by Coheed and Cambria

~Started but canceled~
We're In This Together by Nine Inch Nails
Gangnam Style by Psy
Blue Frog by Psy (couldn't find song on YT)
Vacation by Vitamin C
Powerpuff Theme Song

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 pm

a track fully synced to Bohemian Rhapsody would be the coolest track ever!

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Even though it's completely unrealistic, a full track scened to this would be gangsta. Hehe
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by roflmaoqwerty Fri May 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Gonna post all the songs I want to see but not going to do myself; that'd spoil the intrigue or whatever

Above & Beyond - You Got To Go (feat. Zoƫ Johnston) (Seven Lions Remix)
This could go with anything IMO

Shake It Maschine - Calypso VIP
I'm looking at you Shammies

S.P.Y - By Your Side
Tried doing this one, but the track was too nubby

Frederic Robinson - Laughing At Clouds
Epic stop 'n' go ambient dnb

Netsky - 911
Okay, I lied, I'm totally doing this one xD

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score
Not gonna lie, I see a huge community wide collab being synced to the majority of this song someday. Also, JonTron
roflmaoqwerty
roflmaoqwerty

Dreadnips are amazing goddamn

https://www.youtube.com/user/SujiNoriteLR

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat May 11, 2013 12:08 pm

If I had to name one song, it would be Pleasure Quarter from the Gravity Rush soundtrack. Would fit perfectly with some really compact flippy stuff.

Also, Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharell Williams.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Drax 2 by Squarepusher
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat May 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Orthuss wrote:Also, Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft Pharell Williams.

Trust me, that one will be used. Wink
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down