We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts

4 posters

Go down

high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts Empty high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts

Post by Getthim Sat May 16, 2015 6:52 pm

looking for some tracks or someone to make a track that is 170 ppf or faster for at least 30 secs
edit: prob need is closer to 220 ppf, 170 vertical speed for new frame, 220ish horizontal new frame
Getthim
Getthim

A bumble bee bumbling along.

Back to top Go down

high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts Empty Re: high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts

Post by Getthim Wed May 20, 2015 6:06 am

Bump,
I really want this track by 10th june, i'm sure there was some 250 ppf tracks whizzing around, please guys
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts Empty Re: high speed track wanted, for who ever accepts

Post by Rafael Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 am

Go make one!
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Wed May 20, 2015 8:02 am

busy with exams right now, and shite at high speed
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

Post by SethComposerGuy Wed May 20, 2015 9:39 am

I should probably ask what sort of track you're looking for, because I may have some time to get you started in another week, as in I could get bosh up to speed and put him on a horizontal line that you could extend for as long as necessary assuming you have an idea for doing some animation. for me to do a track at that speed with many tricks in it, that would be very time consuming, and I doubt anyone would be able to finish it in time unless they have a lot of free time to spare.

Other than that, an easy way I found to get bosh up to speed in a relatively quick way is to use the multiple line glitch explained here.
SethComposerGuy
SethComposerGuy
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Wed May 20, 2015 12:10 pm

was kinda looking for a track with a few tricks in but i suppose a horizontal line would be good practice, should be easy enough to make myself
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrungleBlumpkus Thu May 21, 2015 8:46 am

My flatsled is gonna be finished soon and it's extremely highspeed but the camera is all over the place so you may not like it, even with all the tricks it has. It actually hovers around 100 ppf so it won't be as fast as you like probably...
ScrungleBlumpkus
ScrungleBlumpkus

Interior Crocodile Alligator

Back to top Go down

Post by Getthim Thu May 21, 2015 9:07 am

very fine i just have to zoom in more to get a clear frame, it'll be a nice practice
Getthim
Getthim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down