We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

+59
Opal Rider
Fauxfyre
redcap
Chui Ninji
Stallie
IGLima
efrazable
Summoning
Helios Pavonine
Gliss
Loz
Sheldon
SethComposerGuy
linerage
Grindlines
iPi
OTDE
Orthuss
Yobanjojoe
SPL4SHZ0N3
Inukaza
Cereal
TigerXLine
Derpinator
MartinJulenissen
Wizzy
LineMagiX
Traxis
GhostY
Noname219
Lukking
KillinTime2792
crash2burn
Leomur
Kohuda
Blesshiscottonsocks
Se7eN
Wolf_Spirit
Cephyric
Georgio_jc
Lone Rocket
Purtle
Nirobi
Binglinerider
Votale
Nubcake
Red Devil
IGotGreasyBalls
darklight
LineRiderGjert
IoneRendar
CHiH
Rafael
Bubbles
Ktk
RyderLR
CamQuartr
Commandercoke
rabid squirrel
63 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies - Page 11 Empty Re: Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

Post by Rafael Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Yeah, I know that. Btw, how about adding Path of Light, ToCC winner? xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies - Page 11 Empty Re: Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies

Post by Cereal Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Rafael wrote:Yeah, I know that. Btw, how about adding Path of Light, ToCC winner? xD

ahem, tied for winner.

But yeah, 'twould be necessary to add it.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Path of Light by Z_N-Freak and FlagCapper, 11/29/08 - An intense collab by two of the biggest names in Line Rider. Took 2nd place in ToCC.

already there

should edit it to say tied for 1st though
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Oh nevermind then :P Must've missed it.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Alright, I get it, honey badger don't care, I better look at this.
rabid squirrel wrote:
Seriously Considering:
- Solitude- Yes. Very powerful wells, incorporates nice little stops, tweaks the flow excellently.
- Valance- Yes, if only for the copious amounts of technical skill.
- Shimmy- I don't know... it was meant to be a fun track and should probably be listed as such... your list, you decide.
- Evade- Seems like a spit-shined version of solitude, perhaps with better rotation. Good enough to get on the list though.
- Silhouette- I'm amazed at how uniform Sheldon made those curves. I envy that. Seems a little too consistent for me at places though, and I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing. Don't know yet.
- Meerkat- IMO, the most stylish XY since Funky Bit. Yes.
- Sublime Swing- I shouldn't even need to explain this one xD

Considering:
- Remix Session 2 Scened- Some of the scenery feltout of place, even if it was good. Better monument placement would have made this a yes. Sorry Sad
- Monstars- Not a fan of the music, but it doesn't distract enough to take away from the track. Sure.
- Afterlife- Eh. Feels incomplete because it is. I mean, it was great, but you just can't leave people hanging. Close, but no cigar.
- Light Pattern- Yes. Great idea, executed brilliantly. Plus I just love Leo Smile
- Paradise- /biased
- Sanctuary- Too short. It kinda felt like every moment needed to be filled with tricks. Nope.
- Scruff- Bouncy. That's how I described it then, and that's how I am now. Few tracks do that.
- Shimmer- It's Sum's longest track and arguably his best, covering a variety of styles. Yes.
- Enigma- Georgio's parts speak for themselves.
- Chorus- /biased
- Entertainment II- Wizzy and Cereal really know how to make a speedy, consistent manuquirk. And I can't get the song out of my head. Yes.

I was just being lazy Very Happy
OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm

@ OTDE, music shouldn't be a factor. When I vote for a track in MotW, ToC, etc, I mute the videos so that I won't be inclined to pick the one with better music.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 pm

^marked as enemy xD

But seriously, it's the whole video, or as people like to say presentation, you should judge.
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Full list of exceptional movies
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:37 pm

OTDE wrote:Alright, I get it, honey badger don't care, I better look at this.
rabid squirrel wrote:
Seriously Considering:
- Solitude- Yes. Very powerful wells, incorporates nice little stops, tweaks the flow excellently.
- Valance- Yes, if only for the copious amounts of technical skill.
- Shimmy- I don't know... it was meant to be a fun track and should probably be listed as such... your list, you decide.
- Evade- Seems like a spit-shined version of solitude, perhaps with better rotation. Good enough to get on the list though.
- Silhouette- I'm amazed at how uniform Sheldon made those curves. I envy that. Seems a little too consistent for me at places though, and I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing. Don't know yet.
- Meerkat- IMO, the most stylish XY since Funky Bit. Yes.
- Sublime Swing- I shouldn't even need to explain this one xD

Considering:
- Remix Session 2 Scened- Some of the scenery feltout of place, even if it was good. Better monument placement would have made this a yes. Sorry Sad
- Monstars- Not a fan of the music, but it doesn't distract enough to take away from the track. Sure.
- Afterlife- Eh. Feels incomplete because it is. I mean, it was great, but you just can't leave people hanging. Close, but no cigar.
- Light Pattern- Yes. Great idea, executed brilliantly. Plus I just love Leo Smile
- Paradise- /biased
- Sanctuary- Too short. It kinda felt like every moment needed to be filled with tricks. Nope.
- Scruff- Bouncy. That's how I described it then, and that's how I am now. Few tracks do that.
- Shimmer- It's Sum's longest track and arguably his best, covering a variety of styles. Yes.
- Enigma- Georgio's parts speak for themselves.
- Chorus- /biased
- Entertainment II- Wizzy and Cereal really know how to make a speedy, consistent manuquirk. And I can't get the song out of my head. Yes.

I was just being lazy Very Happy
Thanks.

Will probably add:
- Solitude
- Valance
- Silhouette
- Meerkat
- Sublime Swing

Still thinking about:
- Shimmy
- Evade
- Remix Session 2 Scened
- Monstars
- Light Pattern
- Paradise
- Scruff
- Shimmer
- Enigma
- Chorus
- Entertainment II

I'll watch them all later and do some more deciding.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Updated the whole list and all descriptions. All links work, all descriptions are up to date, all members of collabs are listed, and all IRTLTube recovery project stuff is in there now.

Later will do the following:

To Add:
- Solitude
- Valance
- Silhouette
- Meerkat
- Sublime Swing
- Shimmy
- Enigma
- Entertainment II
- Shimmer

Not sure:
- Monstars
- Light Pattern

Decided against:
- Evade
- Remix Session 2 Scened
- Afterlife
- Sanctuary
- Scruff
- Paradise
- Chorus
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Done. I also decided to include Monstars and Light Pattern.

EDIT: also, if anyone finds this interesting:

Full List of Exceptional Line Rider Movies - Page 11 Link

ToC2 was july 08 :P

also, the latest dip is identical to what happened last year
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 am

Haha that's pretty cool :P
Btw rabid, why not add MultiLine by Inu? I'd say it's pretty exceptional :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Why don't you add pheoYX by Tron Clan as well?
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:17 pm

This thread is really awesome for watching all my favorite tracks.
/off-topic
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

I think we'll always see a dip when school is starting.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Ok, candidates for next update:
- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF
- Heaven by Sssschiller
- Allegro by OTDE
- High Road by Rafael
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC
- Cloud Nine by SPL4SHZ0N3
- Universe by kramwood
- Triumph by Inukaza
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit
- Phorks by Cereal

I'll rewatch them all soonish and decide. In the meantime, give me your opinions!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Ok, candidates for next update:
- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF Maybe
- Heaven by Sssschiller YES YES YES YES
- Allegro by OTDE Yes
- High Road by Rafael Maybe, leaning to no
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC Yes
- Cloud Nine by SPL4SHZ0N3 Yes
- Universe by kramwood Maybe
- Triumph by Inukaza Yes
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael Maybe, leaning to yes
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit No Comment - my track :b
- Phorks by Cereal Maybe

I'll rewatch them all soonish and decide. In the meantime, give me your opinions!
Answered in bold ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OTDE Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm

rabid squirrel (responses after the '--') wrote:Ok, candidates for next update:
- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF-- I'm thinking yes on this one, even though the scenery could have been showcased better, given the copious amounts of space recycling.
- Heaven by Sssschiller-- For sure. Schil has an awesome style, and his scenery is very fluid Smile
- Allegro by OTDE-- /biased
- High Road by Rafael-- Sure, it was fun to watch, playful, and entertaining, but it's not exceptional exactly. Love the track, but no.
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC-- SCG's loop was enough to warrant a yes from me. :P
- Cloud Nine by SPL4SHZ0N3-- I enjoyed this, and it was very technically sound throughout. Yes.
- Universe by kramwood-- Too much hype for my tastes, but an excellent track, and certainly deserving a spot on the list.
- Triumph by Inukaza-- I adore this track, and the way the track blended with the music gave this track a yes from me.
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael-- Not a fan of the music (was a tad bit monotone) but it was certainly intense. I'm a little uncertain on this one.
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit-- Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. One hell of a masterpiece. Good on you, Wolf.
- Phorks by Cereal-- Eh, leaning towards a no on this one. Great manuals, but it doesn't truly MAKE the track like Turmeric did.

OTDE
OTDE
Administrator

the postham mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Alright, here's my take.

Definite Yes:
- Heaven by Sssschiller -- Yes, it's one of Sssschiller's best tracks so far. The scenery is awesome, and it has an incredibly original theme.
- Allegro by OTDE -- Yes. The track is crisp and has a nice tang to it, like a spring onion. I can't really explain too well, lol.
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC -- A giant yes. It's beautiful highspeed from people who know how to make beautiful highspeed.
- Cloud Nine by SPL4SHZ0N3 -- This track speaks for itself. I don't think I need to add anything.
- Universe by kramwood -- Highspeed quirk at it's finest. Definitely deserving of a spot.
- Triumph by Inukaza -- This is an example of how music can add so much soul to an already excellent track and make it send shivers down your spine. Yes.
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit -- YES. Wolf makes flatsledding sexy and the buildup to the music is just awesome. YES.

Considering:
- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF -- Like it's been said, the scenery was great, but they could have done a lot more with the track. Maybe.
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael -- Compared to Hackers on Speed, it falls short slightly, but it's definitely deserving of a spot nonetheless. In other words, maybe with a yes.

Nope, sorry:
- High Road by Rafael -- Nah. I mean, it's a great track, but not exceptional. Raf's made better.
- Phorks by Cereal -- Like Cereal said himself, he doesn't even know why it got featured. It's very good, but he's made better tracks.

Also, I'd put Susan by Sssschiller and Jive by Summoning in the Considering list, but that's just me.
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:13 am

thanks guys Very Happy

might not have time to do this very soon .-. but I will certainly be influenced by all of your opinions!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 am

I'm 98.2% sure that I've seen Always Riding by Me on the livestream playlist when no one's streaming, and I believe that playlist is identical to the Exception LR Movies list. However, I don't see it here, nor on the playlist.

Just letting you know as it may have been accidentally added (or not added, although I believe that it shouldn't)
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 am

^ they're not identical. If anyone else has an opinion on always riding please tell me why it should be on the list (unfortunately you can't vouch for yourself :P)

I put it on the stream because it's a good track and you stream a lot xD
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 am

rabid squirrel wrote:Ok, candidates for next update:
- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF Since it's about the scenery I can vote right? I say yes :P
- Heaven by Sssschiller Yes
- Allegro by OTDE Meh
- High Road by Rafael -
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC Yes
- Universe by kramwood YES
- Triumph by Inukaza Yes
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael -
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit YES
- Phorks by Cereal no

My opinion :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Lol. I'd be flattered if it made the list, but I was just checking whether or not it was added to the stream on purpose.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm

- Infinite Profusion Scened by MBF yes
- Heaven by Sssschiller Yes
- Allegro by OTDE - maybe
- High Road by Rafael no
- Hackers on Speed by the LCC no
- Universe by kramwood yes
- Triumph by Inukaza bias
- Cheetah by SCG and Rafael - YES
- No One Dreams Anyway by Wolf_Spirit maybe
- Phorks by Cereal no

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next