We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff

3 posters

Go down

3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff Empty 3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

*sigh* Why am I so inclined to making these when I know they wont get the attention I'm trying to call for? I guess it's because I enjoy coding and flash so much. I guess the question I should be asking is why do I do these line rider builds so much? Rolling Eyes

Anywho, this was finished for Sheldon and Farmer Chuggers, thank you for telling me what was wrong and what was cool and stuff.

Update list:

Fixed freezing bug
Fixed UI invisible bug
Added a toggle for Dynamic Zoom
Added a custom zoom level that allows up-side-down playback
Removed shift eraser
Added line swapping (hold 's' when using the eraser)
Removed Line Angle Limit
Added Quality toggle
Formated time to display Minutes:Seconds:Frames in Second
Frame counter resets every minute to prevent infinite counting
and possibly other stuff I can't remember.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2eyc4p0o5acym4t
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff Empty Re: 3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff

Post by gaoyubao Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 am

why remove shift eraser? Otherwise thank you so much!
gaoyubao
gaoyubao
Line Rider Legend

Contest Winner: XL Contest
1st place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.visitgaomali.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff Empty Re: 3.4 Fully finished, I promise all bugs that were there before are gone including freezing the glitch and UI being invisible and stuff

Post by theacp127 Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:44 pm

I've been using the unfinished version for months. I'm so excited that you finished it. Inverted Onoz
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum