We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sled Cast - The Line Rider Talk Show

+35
theacp127
Danthedragonman
rabid squirrel
hypothet
Leomur
Ph0enix
efrazable
GhostY
mhenr18
Kohuda
Rave
Wizzy
bbshabob1
Commandercoke
Sheldon
Stallie
Inukaza
LineMagiX
darklight
Conundrumer
Fauxfyre
Opal Rider
Votale
Hedgehogs4Me
Cereal
Purtle
ACwazHere
Summoning
TheRevTastic
Wolf_Spirit
OTDE
roflmaoqwerty
Chuggers
shammies
[senpai] kevans
39 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sled Cast - The Line Rider Talk Show - Page 7 Empty Re: Sled Cast - The Line Rider Talk Show

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Tonight's planned ep has been postponed to next week. We're sorry for this in-corn-venience, but sometimes a baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do.

And we plan on keeping this baby alive.

You can still sign up to be in a later episode this season! Very Happy
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Sled Cast - The Line Rider Talk Show - Page 7 Empty Re: Sled Cast - The Line Rider Talk Show

Post by Fauxfyre Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Why not just ask someone else to come on?

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Shotoku wrote:Why not just ask someone else to come on?

Sir, we are pros here, and our coo-wality of entertainment would not nearly be as plentiful if we shoe-horned a replacement person for this ep.

Besides, we want the season 2 intro to be good. Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Danthetubaman wrote:where would i watch this
They normally post it on Youtube also.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Sled Cast w/ Chuggers 2: The Reckoning

aka sign me up
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Put me in your lotto or whatever please ^^
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Summoning Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Commandercoke wrote:Put me in your lotto or whatever please ^^

you should make it to where me and coke go on the same day because we're conjoined twins
Summoning
Summoning

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 pm

ew
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commandercoke Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Summoning wrote:
Commandercoke wrote:Put me in your lotto or whatever please ^^

you should make it to where me and coke go on the same day because we're conjoined twins
Make it happen.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Sled Cast TONIGHT at 6 Central!

-This weeks guest Rider (6/8/2013)-
Boo

(aka an hour from when this post was made)
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Next weeks guest:

Votale
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pawel3 Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 am

goddamnit why can't i ever watch this? (scumbag time zones)
Pawel3
Pawel3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Put me in the raffle thing...
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Is this still on this weekend Eep
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Pawel3 wrote:goddamnit why can't i ever watch this? (scumbag time zones)

We post every podcast on YouTube. Be looking for today's episode in WRTL center topic.

Wizzy wrote:Is this still on this weekend Eep

Yes.

EDIT: Name raffle has been updated, added Rabid and Kramwood to list.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Sled Cast TONIGHT at 6 Central!

-This weeks guest Rider (6/15/2013)-
Votale

[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Next weeks guest:

Kramwood

Last edited by Cereal on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 am

Alrighty, as a reminder. By signing up, you are aware that all your upcoming Saturdays are free (in general, we're not asking you to forfeit your time) . Do not sign up if you are clearly aware of an upcoming inconvenience, we can add you to the name picker aftera certain date.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by mhenr18 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 am

kevansevans wrote:Alrighty, as a reminder. By signing up, you are aware that all your upcoming Saturdays are free (in general, we're not asking you to forfeit your time) . Do not sign up if you are clearly aware of an upcoming inconvenience, we can add you to the name picker aftera certain date.

I don't know about other people here but there's no way I could ever guarantee that I'd be free *every* weekend at a given time. If I was going to be on, I'd expect to be told "Hey we want you on sled cast, when's the next Saturday you can be online at X time for it?" I'd figure out when and tell you, then I'd mark it in my calendar. If it wasn't for a few weeks, you'd have other people on until then.

mhenr18

http://www.mhenr18.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:38 pm

mhenr18 wrote:
kevansevans wrote:Alrighty, as a reminder. By signing up, you are aware that all your upcoming Saturdays are free (in general, we're not asking you to forfeit your time) . Do not sign up if you are clearly aware of an upcoming inconvenience, we can add you to the name picker aftera certain date.

I don't know about other people here but there's no way I could ever guarantee that I'd be free *every* weekend at a given time. If I was going to be on, I'd expect to be told "Hey we want you on sled cast, when's the next Saturday you can be online at X time for it?" I'd figure out when and tell you, then I'd mark it in my calendar. If it wasn't for a few weeks, you'd have other people on until then.

kevansevans wrote: (in general, we're not asking you to forfeit your time) . .
^

It's not like we expect someone to be free every weekend, far from it. And we completely understand if things pop up at the last minute. However, going on vacation is sorta... big. It would be nice if you could hold up entering yourself until you have at least some free time surrounding your entry. If it ends up bad luck for you, that's fine, but forethought is advised.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Sign me up (:
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Are you guys still doing this tomorrow with a different guest? Just wondering.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Well, alright, sign me up. At long last.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Votale wrote:Are you guys still doing this tomorrow with a different guest? Just wondering.

Yeah. Something like that.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Ok, so tomorrow we're going to have a special kind of episode! (One that doesn't focus on a guest of some sort)

Basically, we're going to just have one big discussion in place of when we would normally interview and watch tracks. And the topic we're going to discuss is Manuals

We're selecting a few guest (2-3, preferably manualers) to be on the show tomorrow to help w/ discussion. Additional info will be given to the guests.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next