We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phlotation - Cereal

+15
roflmaoqwerty
rabid squirrel
Commandercoke
Wizzy
Rafael
Helios Pavonine
Chuggers
LineMagiX
CamQuartr
Opal Rider
SETH
OTDE
gaoyubao
efrazable
Cereal
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Phlotation - Cereal - Page 2 Empty Re: Phlotation - Cereal

Post by Wizzy Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:14 am

Rafael wrote:Normally when watching tracks by you, Cereal, I can see it's you who made it. When I see tracks of yours I don't recognize by name, I always recognize your style in it. Here, I can't. TBH this looked so much like Levitation, it looked like a remake of Levitation but then with more modern tricks.
Dammit why do you guys make me say harsh things :|

And you didn't like it? I'm just trying to figure out what exactly you're trying to say here
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 am

I liked it, but I didn't recognize Cs style, and it didn't feel new/refreshing/outstanding.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 am

Rafael wrote:I liked it, but I didn't recognize Cs style, and it didn't feel new/refreshing/outstanding.

Gotcha. Makes sense.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Rafael wrote:TBH this looked so much like Levitation, it looked like a remake of Levitation but then with more modern tricks.
I think it looked quite a bit different from Levitation. It looked much more like my style or even Kramwood's than aspi's for sure (hence my previous comment). That being said, I didn't see too much Cereal in it, although I think most of his personality is in his manuals, with the exception of the dicking-around-with-various-quirky-stuff tracks, which are super Cereal.

See what I did there?

Maybe that's just from what I remember from Levitation, though, so I should go watch it again.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:51 pm

I thought for sure I could see some leo and sheldon in there. Maybe a little sprinkle of raf and a hint of bjerre for taste.

There might have been some Chui in there, IDK.

But it all tasted really good Very Happy
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 pm

God forbid someone's track doesn't have a similar style to his/her other tracks.

I'm sorry, but it's not possible for an all gravity track to look like it's made by me since I used to be suck at quirk. :|

I guess this track would be alright if I made gravity-based tracks on a regular basis, but c'mon.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I honestly don't know what the big deal is and the fact that it's all gravity and not your 'forte' didn't make it any less entertaining and I think it's good to branch out anyway. Isn't that what people say to do anyway? Isn't that the whole point? Try something you're not used to and practice at it to see what it evolves into.

HERPITY DERP KEYBOARD.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Cereal wrote:God forbid someone's track doesn't have a similar style to his/her other tracks.

I'm sorry, but it's not possible for an all gravity track to look like it's made by me since I used to be suck at quirk. :|

I guess this track would be alright if I made gravity-based tracks on a regular basis, but c'mon.
You wanted to know what I meant? You now know. Deal with it.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pure5152 Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I felt this track was distinctly cereal. The fruity pebbly crunch of creativity mushing between my teeth. Mmm mm, good.
pure5152
pure5152

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2