We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style

+12
Binglinerider
Chui Ninji
Purtle
Sssschiller
Darkness
Xanth
ACwazHere
Fauxfyre
SETH
Opal Rider
efrazable
shammies
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style Empty Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style

Post by shammies Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 pm

So, here was that track I made like... maybe 3 months ago?
It's been in hiding for a while, but most know what it's about.

SURPRISE! IS PONY! are you surprised...wait...why are you heading towards the door. DON'T GO!
This is really a poppy track and was meant to be fun and energetic. It isn't my best track, mainly because it was made before my jaggy style came into play.

Hopefully you can look past the ponies and just see a linerider track that I spent time and work on :/

Also, this is part of the Andrea Libman collab with Opal; so go check out his track as well.

https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t7583-fluttershy-opal-rider <--- There it is you lazy butts.
shammies
shammies

I'm the auts guy around here!

Back to top Go down

Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style Empty Re: Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style

Post by efrazable Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 am

Why does your sig say "rarity is best pony"?
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 am

efrazable wrote:Why does your sig say "rarity is best pony"?

Because it's true.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style Empty Applejack is best pony

Post by efrazable Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 am

Well now my title is true :|

Nice track thar. Kinda flowy, but no shamuals D:
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 am

Very fun intro xD And nice track too ! I 'm usualy not a big fan of this kind track, but sometime I appreciate some whose this one

Rarity is best pony, without any doubt
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

Noooooooooo I was going to do a Pinkie Pie track D:

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

Hopefully you can look past the ponies and just see a linerider track that I spent time and work on :/
I can't.
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:35 pm

You're that predjeduced against ponies that you can't skip an intro. Damn, that's actually really sad, and I really expected the community, and especially an admin of this community, to be above that. I could care less if you just plain don't like the track, since this is a forum about line rider. But to specifically not watch someone's track because of their personal taste in television....
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanth Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 pm

RD IS BEST PONEY.

Nice track.
Xanth
Xanth

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehYWYJLIU_Y6e0Yw69pfrw

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Opal Rider wrote:You're that predjeduced against ponies that you can't skip an intro. Damn, that's actually really sad, and I really expected the community, and especially an admin of this community, to be above that. I could care less if you just plain don't like the track, since this is a forum about line rider. But to specifically not watch someone's track because of their personal taste in television....
Don't get mad at me because of what I can and can't tolerate; you don't know me. You ignorantly claim that I'm prejudiced. It hurts.

Hope the track was good, Shammies. =\
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Opal Rider wrote:You're that predjeduced against ponies that you can't skip an intro. Damn, that's actually really sad, and I really expected the community, and especially an admin of this community, to be above that. I could care less if you just plain don't like the track, since this is a forum about line rider. But to specifically not watch someone's track because of their personal taste in television....

Not so much the hatred for his taste in television. More... him subjecting us to something so childish and erotic. I for one will not stand for such stupidity on my forums. It's pretty well known that MLP isn't very well liked around here.
Example:
Rabid Squirrel wrote:Look, I don't understand the fascination with My Little Pony. I see it as a show for pre-teens. Not adults. I don't want this here. If I see one more post referencing that show, that person will be banned.

The fact that you would stand up for someone that went against Administrator's orders is beyond me. I thought you were above this Opal. I was wrong.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Darkness wrote:Not so much the hatred for his taste in television. More... him subjecting us to something so childish and erotic. I for one will not stand for such stupidity on my forums. It's pretty well known that MLP isn't very well liked around here.
More... him subjecting us to something so childish and erotic.
erotic
Shammies: Party Pinkie Pie style Cat-wut
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

That music went so good with the track! Really funky and creative! I want to see more tracks like that Wink
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by shammies Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

I knew there would be some butthurt in me posting this.
Yes it's childish but erotic? Bro, you know there is always gonna be that part of ANY fandom. Why bring it up with just this in particular?

And to not skip the intro AC, you big butt Sad

Also that quote about rabid banning MLP stuff? Sounds fake to me, and if not, I don't care one way or another; also rabid recorded this track.

To all of those who enjoyed it, thank you!

shammies
shammies

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

an electro swing song I haven't heard? PM me the download?
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Clearly my man part is too large to fit in this post.

Last edited by Chui Ninji on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Woah woah woah. You calm your [censored] this second Chui. Yes there is a social stigma, but it's not nearly as bad as "Hey guys. I like to watch My Little Pony on my spare time.". It's so much worse. For a reason.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Umm personally, I see no reason why you guys should've jumped to conclusions about what AC said. For all you know he could've been joking around like he normally does and actually watched the track and just being an ass regarding to what shammies said in his original post.

Also, I know I'm really not around that much anymore but come on guys seriously? First of all, it's MLP, most of us have actually been a part of the community for a while now and most of us are actually into adulthood. I'm not saying grow up because i'm a very immature individual myself, im just saying what else would you expect people to say to someone of your age (and gender) and your fandom of that show....

also also, this still is a line rider forum. I see so much stuff MLP related,not really posts since i dont come around that much, but a lot of avatars and sigs and stuff and I honestly dont why it's such a craze. I see why maybe rabid or ac would be annoyed with all of this stuff popping around, especially since they don't approve of it. They could be much harsher always remember that.

also also also, opal you have no room to lash out at AC like that after what you did to us last year lol :P

now i still like you guys, im a nice human being person guy thing. but come on now
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Binglinerider wrote:Umm personally, I see no reason why you guys should've jumped to conclusions about what AC said. For all you know he could've been joking around like he normally does and actually watched the track and just being an ass regarding to what shammies said in his original post.

Also, I know I'm really not around that much anymore but come on guys seriously? First of all, it's MLP, most of us have actually been a part of the community for a while now and most of us are actually into adulthood. I'm not saying grow up because i'm a very immature individual myself, im just saying what else would you expect people to say to someone of your age (and gender) and your fandom of that show....

also also, this still is a line rider forum. I see so much stuff MLP related,not really posts since i dont come around that much, but a lot of avatars and sigs and stuff and I honestly dont why it's such a craze. I see why maybe rabid or ac would be annoyed with all of this stuff popping around, especially since they don't approve of it. They could be much harsher always remember that.

also also also, opal you have no room to lash out at AC like that after what you did to us last year lol :P

now i still like you guys, im a nice human being person guy thing. but come on now

I know, I had already apologized to Shammies for possibly starting a huge argument on his thread right after my initial post. Although it hadn't come up to me that he might be joking, it really didn't seem like it to me. If he was, then I very sowwy.

Now, for that last line about what I did last year: The heck you talkin' about?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:25 pm

your brother was visiting cmu or whatever and you came with him so we tried meeting up with you haha
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

xD Oh, right.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Kramwood wrote:Don't worry guys mines coming. It s going to be so awesome!

You're still working on it!? D: Do it, bro!
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Should have come to see me man. Went to the wrong Panera. I'm not about to go 25 minutes out of my way.

Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by shammies Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Binglinerider wrote:Umm personally, I see no reason why you guys should've jumped to conclusions about what AC said. For all you know he could've been joking around like he normally does and actually watched the track and just being an ass regarding to what shammies said in his original post.

I would like to really respond to this in detail, but dat college work D:
Now I know AC was trolling, DAT BUTT! you made me respond :/

And come on now? That we watch the show, or that we started a defense war on the subject?
EDIT: uhhhh you butt idiots and your joke poni avatars. Maybe I should not have posted this track?
shammies
shammies

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

AC had posted his as an apology. He told in the Elite lounge, so don't hate.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next