We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulling out of a kramual

+2
Lankher
Fauxfyre
6 posters

Go down

Pulling out of a kramual Empty Pulling out of a kramual

Post by Fauxfyre Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

So right now I have a 1 line horizontal kramual and I can't get him to pull out of it. Panic He is going backwards on the line (specifically, left). Any tips on how to pull out of this would be cool, because I can never get the rider to safely leave a kramual ever

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Pulling out of a kramual Empty Re: Pulling out of a kramual

Post by Lankher Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:59 am

A tail well usually does the trick
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauxfyre Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:19 am

Ah, thanks. Figures that I had my wells pointing the wrong way at first XP

Fauxfyre

Featured Video: Blackheart

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 am

Several ways to get out of a kramual. Butt well facing up, tail well facing down or up, or an inv. second peg well. One rare way involves a nose flanual being really powerful.

It is proven that if a kramual is going at a speed greater that 30pps(?) he can just jump off of the line without dying, to which you can easily use any of the wells to get him out of a kramual. However, note that as kramuals slow down your rider intensely, it will be a very long time to accelerate him with a red line, even with line boosting, which has hardly any effect on kramuals.

If you talk of inverted flanuals, it is best for the rider to move rightly so less contact points could potentially disrupt it.

Also, with both kramuals and inv. kramuals, you can have up to 3 flanual lines.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am

efrazable wrote:
It is proven that if a kramual is going at a speed greater that 30pps(?)

I've done one at 20. He can safely move off a line when he is at a speed that is adequate for frame skipping. Basically he has to "move" a distance greater than his own length, and before he does this movement, the end of the line has to be right before it.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:58 pm

^ Exactly. Just translate the length of the sled into "pixels per frame" (I say it in quotation marks because, as we all know, it's off in certain directions) and that's the minimum speed. However, an important thing to consider is that he can fail to get off without dying at a hundred trillion pixels per frame if the end of the line just happens to be in the middle of where he is at a certain frame. It's just a matter of rotation: if any rotation happens at all during a kramual, he dies. That includes the very subtle rotation of when part of him is at the end of a line.

That being said, why can we make wells in a kramual? The answer is pretty awesome: they're noncontact wells, but instead of the contact point moving a bit and not quite to the right place, it's forced back to exactly the same vertical distance from the other wells (that is, 0) because of the baseline so you can make another well. That's why kramual flanuals can work but noncontact flings can't (or at least very, VERY rarely, when the recoil is somehow stronger than the well itself) speed him up.

But as for popping him out of a kramual, I have no idea why that's even possible, so you're not going to get any help from me there.
/pointlesslylongpostsayingnothing 8D

Last edited by Hedgehogs4Me on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : horizontal/vertical mixup, I must be tired)
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by theacp127 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:23 pm

https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t6713-need-kramual-help#126427
Please go here to help me with my kramual problem. It would be very helpful.
theacp127
theacp127

trying real hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down