We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track.

+7
Nubcake
Sheldon
Purtle
Se7eN
Cereal
Rafael
LineMagiX
11 posters

Go down

Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track. Empty Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track.

Post by LineMagiX Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reXpgt6QV6o&fmt=18

I'm really proud of this one. =] Thanks a ton to Hedge and Leomur. They've both been alot of help with getting me back into making tracks lately. And sorry for the track length. I would've made it at least twice as long if lr wasn't running at 15-20 fps. Although, it's still my longest solo track to date.

I spent around 2 hours total trying to sync the music, so i hope i did well with that.

I just noticed that i have Anom's name in the credits twice. . . He deserves x2 credit anyways. ^^
I forgot WTB and PPT though. They really are a huge inspiration for my tracks. Sorry guys. D:

Thanks to Luke/LineGremlin for the recording pack.

Also, I worked my butt off throughout the previous week to get this released before the lcc contest deadline. -_- I'm deff. glad i did though.

And you can call this my anniversary track. ^^

.sol:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7b05d0d0aabe585f391d7d881749d3a745cfd8bbe14f27b4c95965eaa7bc68bc

I guess I'll be quiet now and let you watch the video. Smile

Enjoy~

I'm very proud of this. =]

Bjerre wrote:Congratz on being better than me.

lol
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track. Empty Re: Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track.

Post by Rafael Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:47 am

Sweet, very sweet.

the music was great, everything flew together very well.

Awesome 8D

Good luck in the contest (if you participate)
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track. Empty Re: Ghost Sessions - .boo's anniversary track.

Post by Cereal Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:20 am

Very good track .boo!

The flow was good, the tricks were awesome, and the music fit well.

keep it up Wink
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:03 am

SE7EN'S REVIEW
This is a great quirk. Had more variety than other quirks. The begging had an alt fling that was really good, but the nose wasnt pinched down too well. It was flowed by a variety of differnt well's, flings,etc. Then the next alt fling, it was better. From there out it was just a ton of tricks that were great. Great speed, great variety. I wish it was longer though.
Best Trick: Alt Fling (2nd one)

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:54 pm

"D: i see how it is

(yes i read description but im saying it anyway bcoz silly).

Also, oh poop, that means i have to release track for contest even though not done;_; "
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Se7eN wrote:SE7EN'S REVIEWThe begging had an alt fling that was really good, but the nose wasnt pinched down too well
That's because it's half an alt fling roll. :P

Thanks for the comments guys. Smile
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm

are you leomur also inb4 boo lcc
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm

great quirk. had a multitude of styles.
It flew well together especailly with the music.
a great quirk
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 am

omg so much win. promote to lcc bcuz the force is strong in this one.

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:58 am

Watching that makes me wonder why i cant do stuff like that. Then i remember im not godly.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 am

Sheldon wrote:are you leomur

How can I be Leomur, when Leomur is supposed to be Ride Liner in a Leomur costume? :P
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leomur Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 pm

~boo wrote:
Sheldon wrote:are you leomur
How can I be Leomur, when Leomur is supposed to be Ride Liner in a Leomur costume? :P
Uh-oh... he's onto us! I mean... me...
Oh well, it's time to tell the truth. Pretty much ~boo is me in disguise and I'm Ride Liner in disguise so .boo is really Ride Liner wearing a double set of costumes. We're all the same person. NBD.

And again (complimenting myself in that case, sorta =Þ) this is my new favorite track.
Leomur
Leomur
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ßlµ3.Ðög Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

meh on youtube:
very nice, wow, u have gotten so much better since i was gone!
that says it all!
ßlµ3.Ðög
ßlµ3.Ðög

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down