We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite?

+2
TheRevTastic
Derpinator
6 posters

Go down

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite? Empty Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite?

Post by Derpinator Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Remember, this is just the thoughts I've had.

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite? They're both pretty active (especially WishLine), and is making the community a nice place, imo. And efrazable is also pretty good at LR 8D no offense to you, Wishline.

I PM'ed rabid about this, but I didn't get an answer.
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite? Empty Re: Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite?

Post by TheRevTastic Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Cause, the elites and staff choose who are elites.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite? Empty Re: Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite?

Post by WishLine Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Rapto wrote:Remember, this is just the thoughts I've had.

Why isn't Efrazable and WishLine elite? They're both pretty active (especially WishLine), and is making the community a nice place, imo. And efrazable is also pretty good at LR 8D no offense to you, Wishline.

Whoa whoa whoa xD. Thanks a lot for the nice thought, but you have to understand that I've only been back a month or two, and I imagine the Elites and Staff will want to see a lot more sustained commitment from me if I'm to get a blue name one day. Assuming, of course, that they'll promote somebody with little Line Rider talent in the first place. I appreciate your support, but these things take time! Smile

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Efrazable is a nub and WishLine is annoying as f***, that's why.

Last edited by Hedgehogs4Me on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nice try, censor bypass troll, guardian king of the nafjarðar. Strike 2.)
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Lankher wrote:

Haha, Lankher, you're both funny and quite endearing when you're trying to insult me, you know that? xD

Last edited by Hedgehogs4Me on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lankher's bypass gone. Like a boss.)

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:31 pm

WishLine wrote:
Lankher wrote:

Haha, Lankher, you're both funny and quite endearing when you're trying to insult me, you know that? xD

Exactly my point.

Last edited by Hedgehogs4Me on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yo ho ho and a bottle of Lankher's brains)
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

I see what you did there, lank.

Well, Ef and Wish are definitely good contributors, but Wish went innactive for a long while before his return, and Ef is a relatively new member.

The staff will consider it if they can withstand the test of time. 2 cents
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

I know it's nice to nominate people for elite, but really, staff/elites decide when they decide :b
CLOSED
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down