We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity")

+7
Hedgehogs4Me
Lankher
Rafael
Votale
Stallie
efrazable
[senpai] kevans
11 posters

Go down

Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity") Empty Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity")

Post by [senpai] kevans Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity") Terminalvelocity

top speed so far.... 267

Last edited by kevansevans on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

https://kevansevans.github.io/

Back to top Go down

Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity") Empty Re: Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity")

Post by efrazable Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Good luck beating the record speed; 838.5.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity") Empty Re: Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity")

Post by Stallie Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

That is a pretty big track kevan, good luck.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Why would he need to break the speed record? lol

But cool. I swear if this is all flatsled and not even smooth I shall keel you though.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:33 am

There's already a track called Terminal Velocity.
Anyway, what Votale said xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 am

Rafael wrote:There's already a track called Terminal Velocity.

I wanted to say that D:
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 am

Lankher wrote:
Rafael wrote:There's already a track called Terminal Velocity.

I wanted to say that D:

D:

Guess it's time to use backup name now....

Invisible Rush..... :|

Votale wrote:Why would he need to break the speed record? lol

But cool. I swear if this is all flatsled and not even smooth I shall keel you though.

Rafael wrote:

I wouldn't say it's smooth, but it's not extremely rough. and besides, I can't have fun while making a track? I don't have to, nor do I want to, meat the "standards" that is linerider today. 8D
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 pm

What makes it invisible?
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:What makes it invisible?
Your mom
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Soup.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:02 pm

kevansevans wrote:I wouldn't say it's smooth, but it's not extremely rough. and besides, I can't have fun while making a track? I don't have to, nor do I want to, meat the "standards" that is linerider today. 8D
If you make a preview of it I assume you're making a serious track. And making smooth manuals and all is fun too? (At least to me)
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 pm

kevansevans wrote:I wouldn't say it's smooth, but it's not extremely rough. and besides, I can't have fun while making a track? I don't have to, nor do I want to, meat the "standards" that is linerider today. 8D

kevansevans wrote:I don't have to, nor do I want to, meat the "standards" that is linerider today. 8D

kevansevans wrote:meat the "standards" that is linerider today. 8D

kevansevans wrote:meat

kevansevans wrote:Invisible Rush (Previously "Terminal Velocity") Blog
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Amusing Lankher xP

Interesting project as this sounds, it's hard to see or appreciate much of it when it's a screenshot. As such, I will look forward to the final thing! Smile

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm wondering what this will be like, good luck finishing!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 am

lol @ lankher
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:16 am

I'm not allowed to come up with a name? What's so Lilac about Lilac wine?

Rafael wrote:
If you make a preview of it I assume you're making a serious track. And making smooth manuals and all is fun too? (At least to me)

I'm not allowed to show you guys something I'm just making?

Golly gee willikers this place is so uptight, no wonder I don't make a lot of tracks.
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

kevansevans wrote:

I'm not allowed to come up with a name? What's so Lilac about Lilac wine?

Rafael wrote:

I'm not allowed to show you guys something I'm just making?

Golly gee willikers this place is so uptight, no wonder I don't make a lot of tracks.
Don't say I said things I never actually said. I'm not even going to discuss this with you. If you can't stand people commenting, don't post a preview kthxbai.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Okay, now undress and take this fight to my place, I shall record it and throw water on you while you fight, it's going to make a real nice vid and I'll definitely watch it every time I feel lonely
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Rafael wrote:Don't say I said things I never actually said. I'm not even going to discuss this with you. If you can't stand people commenting, don't post a preview kthxbai.

It's not that I'm upset over people commenting, I'm upset that some expect me to meet the standards that have been set. Plus you said you assumed the track would be serious seeing as though I posted a preview. I'll admit, it's serious enough that I'm trying to finish it, record it, and upload it, however, it's not serious enough that I want people to be impressed about it, even though I'd like people to be amazed, that's not the top of my priorities.

Lankher wrote:Okay, now undress and take this fight to my place, I shall record it and throw water on you while you fight, it's going to make a real nice vid and I'll definitely watch it every time I feel lonely

I feel so loved right now 8D
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Lilac Wine represents a sweet-from-the-outside bittersweet-on-the-inside feeling. I'm not saying that you can't make a nonsensical name, but "Invisible" seems like one of those words that I feel it should mean something, that's all. :P
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by [senpai] kevans Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 pm

Hedgehogs4Me wrote:Lilac Wine represents a sweet-from-the-outside bittersweet-on-the-inside feeling. I'm not saying that you can't make a nonsensical name, but "Invisible" seems like one of those words that I feel it should mean something, that's all. :P

Makes sense. I assume, and this is coming from the back of my head where all my clever names come from, that the invisible part is the feeling of the rush, because can you really see the feeling of rush? Or maybe it's the fact that he's going so fast that if the track was stationary, that bosh would be invisible to the naked eye.

This just in, approaching 290, and around 39 seconds, flash player starts to approach crashing, instantly drops from a perfect 40 fps to 2fps nearly crashing anything else that uses flash *cough*googlechrome*cough*

BTW, I already have a song in mind for this track, but can anyone think of something that could possibly fit it?
[senpai] kevans
[senpai] kevans

Stay in your coma

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:59 am

kevansevans wrote:
Rafael wrote:Don't say I said things I never actually said. I'm not even going to discuss this with you. If you can't stand people commenting, don't post a preview kthxbai.
It's not that I'm upset over people commenting, I'm upset that some expect me to meet the standards that have been set. Plus you said you assumed the track would be serious seeing as though I posted a preview. I'll admit, it's serious enough that I'm trying to finish it, record it, and upload it, however, it's not serious enough that I want people to be impressed about it, even though I'd like people to be amazed, that's not the top of my priorities.
Don't create a preview if you don't want hype. Don't create a preview if it's a "just for fun don't really care track", and certainly don't make a preview and then claim that you don't care what people think about it.

P.S. You know nobody has to meet the standards right? Standards mean nothing nowadays, it's all about style. Georg doesn't meet the standards and he's a LRL.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgehogs4Me Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 am

^ In all fairness, Georg does things that are way harder than asdfs and kramuals and whatever else is "standard" nowadays.
I also disagree about previews just being about generating hype. Sometimes it gets really rough just sitting there and making a month+-long-project and thinking, "They probably think I don't play Line Rider anymore," or, "Man, can't I just release something?" Previews solve both of those, even if you're not trying to get people to worship you through hype.
That being said, you should probably specify if you don't want criticism.

Bold is tl;dr and the message you should probably take away from this.
Hedgehogs4Me
Hedgehogs4Me
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum