We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest

+14
Lankher
Xanth
WishLine
Hedgehogs4Me
Stallie
RyderLR
Derpinator
rabid squirrel
Cereal
efrazable
Sssschiller
Orthuss
Rafael
Wolf_Spirit
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest - Page 3 Empty Re: CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest

Post by efrazable Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Wolf_Spirit wrote:Oh, stall in the end box and you can move the start point within the small start box ^^
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest - Page 3 Empty Re: CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Wolfers when's the deadline?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RyderLR Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Have improved my time....by about 1 second xD
RyderLR
RyderLR

https://www.youtube.com/ryderofthelines

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm

The deadline is...24th?
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Just an idea, what if we had a really small trophy to everyone who tries to do it, to encourage participation? Smaller than the winner's trophy, if that's possible xD
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

^ Nahh, people should enter because they like to, not because they get a trophy.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll do an update tomorrow morning ^^
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Rafael wrote:^ Nahh, people should enter because they like to, not because they get a trophy.
people enter because they want a shirt :| and you ruin the party with your super secret weapon Suspicious
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

A shirt is actually something real, unlike a virtual trophy xD
Also, super weapon.. about that..
:|
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 pm

efrazable wrote:Just an idea, what if we had a really small trophy to everyone who tries to do it, to encourage participation? Smaller than the winner's trophy, if that's possible xD

Entering just to get something out of it is the lowest of the low.

Contests are meant to be entered for the fun of it.... unless there's a t-shirt involved, then it's srs bsns. :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Okay then, whoever wins the next CotM getsa link to geta free iPhone!
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Orthuss Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:27 pm

efrazable wrote:Okay then, whoever wins the next CotM getsa link to geta free iPhone!

Came to quote and post "^this", left satisfied.

Spoiler:
Orthuss
Orthuss

Walruss

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Updated the leaderboard Very Happy
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltKey Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Could anyone tell me what EXACTLY is line-glitching?
BoltKey
BoltKey

http://boltkey.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

When two lines form a corner, you can let the rider (Bosh) go through it if you're really precise. That's lineglitching :P
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltKey Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Rafael wrote:When two lines form a corner, you can let the rider (Bosh) go through it if you're really precise. That's lineglitching :P
K, thanks
BoltKey
BoltKey

http://boltkey.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

^ or if you just go really super fast you can go straight through a line without him falling off - both are "lineglitching"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

Entering closes tomorrow!
Is anyone going to beat Raf?! :o
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 pm

CotM #11 (February) - Maze Contest - Page 3 Tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 pm

If you want to be really impertinent, I'd just like to point out "You may not erase the lines already drawn" isn't part of the rules Wink

Just delete everything but Start and End boxes and put an acceleration line straight there!

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:14 pm

WishLine wrote:If you want to be really impertinent, I'd just like to point out "You may not erase the lines already drawn" isn't part of the rules Wink

Just delete everything but Start and End boxes and put an acceleration line straight there!

I think there are some rules that people should already have the common sense to follow. .-.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by WishLine Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Cereal wrote:
WishLine wrote:If you want to be really impertinent, I'd just like to point out "You may not erase the lines already drawn" isn't part of the rules Wink

I think there are some rules that people should already have the common sense to follow. .-.

Common sense?! It's about winning at all costs! :P

I joke xD

WishLine

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Wolfy should really edit the list, its been a week since he did.
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 pm

^ Only one more entry since, and I got that today.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:28 pm

If I recall, shirt can only be given to people in the US. Right?

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum