We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix - By IoneRendar

+14
Wilzyx
LineBenji
rabid squirrel
WTB
Purtle
Nubcake
RayquazaKid
Binglinerider
Cereal
Bubbles
Lukking
Se7eN
baconat0r
IoneRendar
18 posters

Go down

Phoenix - By IoneRendar Empty Phoenix - By IoneRendar

Post by IoneRendar Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm

This is it!
My ultimate short scenery masterpiece.
After months of scening, recording and editing i proudly present "Phoenix"
Thanks to lankher for the epic music!^^
Be happy ;-)

Thumbs Up
IoneRendar
IoneRendar

Back to top Go down

Phoenix - By IoneRendar Empty Re: Phoenix - By IoneRendar

Post by baconat0r Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm

i wubbed it epic waterfall near the end

first?

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm

OMG THAT WAS EPIC
What was the line count!
Featured Now

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:55 pm

yea featued!! great track! errrr scenry! errrr both xD
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:05 pm

that was awesomely random
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 pm

great track Ione, glad you released it today.

I was entertained throughout, and the huge black part was epic.

I <3 it... other than the fact you're leaving line rider. ;___;

cya.... D:
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Binglinerider Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm

great track ione, a little short, but still awesome
Binglinerider
Binglinerider

ayy

Back to top Go down

Post by RayquazaKid Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey there. Nice track you got Smile

Track is pretty good. Like how he was almost in a constant manual, it is broken up by a little flat sledding at 0:32, which is perfectly fine. Most of the manuals looked pretty good. The nosie at 0:44 just looked plain wobbly, and I think just a tad more attention to the manual balance at that part could have been more called for. Liked the nose granual at 0:26, because not only did it look good as a trick itself but it didn’t ruin the flow of the track up to that point. Good job on that. Although the nosie at 0:29 slowed him down I think a bit too much. I wish that manual could have been a little faster because then it would have maintained the flow better. I think after 0:38 the flow fluctuated quite a bit to the end of the track. I think you could have handled that better. It’s not as bad as some things I’ve seen though. Good job on the foot stall at the end. Didn’t bounce around when he got up there, which is good. I think this track could have been a little longer.

Scenery was pretty excellent. I think you handled the black visual very well. Butterfly was the best part I think, and the man (the large one) comes at a very close second! Great job! Liked the rocks at the beginning just under the rail, I think you’ll know what I’m talking about when you take a look. My only complaint is that the rock style wasn’t carried out for the remainder of the track. I would have liked to see more of that. Those rocks look pretty detailed compared to the rest of them, which kinda gives me the impression you kinda rushed the other rocks later in the track. Not only that but it kinda messes up scenery density. The rocks at 0:45 are really nice though. Alright, Lines at 0:20 and 0:45-0:50. Could have been scened a lot better in my opinion. They just cut through the scene. It ruined the waterfall a little bit, and had it not been for that error, I would have liked the waterfall better than the black visual. When you scene, try fitting it around the track. Near the end, the left side felt a little empty. The stuff not featured in the ending edit could have been filled in with something. That’s just what I think. Liked the town just before the black visual, it looked very nice.

Good job on recording. Image quality is good, and so is playback quality! Editing is looking good too. I think that would be considered a “perfect” recording job Smile

Well… That is it. If I were to summarize the review in just a few words, It would be: Flow could be worked on, and Scenery around the track could be worked on too. More attention could be used toward the blank spots, because that will help scenery density. Otherwise, good track! Cannot wait to see more Very Happy

9/10

RayquazaKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubcake Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:31 pm

wow loved it, scenery wasn't concentrated on on place but was spread out, the track also transitioned between the scenery very well, which was admirable, all in all a great track
Nubcake
Nubcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am

intense.

Some parts looked a bit odd/perspective was off. The way the 2d mixed with the 3dparts didnt look right sometimes.

Awesome scenery otherwise, some really fantastic scenery in there. You should be proud.

I would go into more detail about what i said earlier but its 12 am and i havent had much sleep all week and im really tire-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzz
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by WTB Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 am

That awesome Ione! The track could use a little work, but the scenery definitely made up for it. It had a bit of a BHCS feel to it, same with the editing.
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 pm

Track
The track wasn't anything special, but that didn't matter, this was about the scenery. However, it would have been nice for it to slow down at the appropriate moments, like the waterfall, and it did bug me when he rode on strange things. Sometimes it felt like the scenery was drawn without the track in mind and then the track was attempted to be incorporated, and other times there was just a blatant line through the scenery that kind of took away from the experience.

Scenery
The art was amazing. However, at the beginning it did seem to copy BHCS, and the ending was less than spectacular (I didn't quite understand the button) - I was hoping to see some big cool drawing, as the end is a perfect place for that. Also, the environments and the things being drawn changed so fast it didn't make sense, kind of like MMXT. He falls off a building, down through the sidewalk, and into a farm, and then goes off a jump up into a cave? That didn't make any sense... And I was bugged that you didn't zoom out at some parts (like the flower in the cave, I wanted to see all of it! IMHO, the recording wasn't perfect because of this) And it was a bit short. (I wished it hadn't all gone by so fast)

Ok, but enough of the negativity. The ART was among the best I've seen in line rider - some parts of it are rivaled only by evolution. The waterfall was spectacular, even with the track line through it, and I loved the inverted guy in the cave, and the flower. That alone is enough for a very noteworthy track, and you should be proud of this.

If you make more tracks like this, try to make a cohesive theme, try to design the scenery around the track, and make the best scenery moments at the track's slower parts. And keep up the fabulous drawings! It's good enough that it crossed my mind that you might have used tweakwindow/powermenu :P (if you didn't, that's a compliment xD)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LineBenji Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Wonderfull job mate .
Your tricks is ok but it's not the most important in your track .
Indeed , the scenery is totally amazing . The black and white inverted part is impressive , your a complet artist .

8D
LineBenji
LineBenji

https://www.youtube.com/user/LineBenji

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilzyx Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 am

I loved it! I loved the recording and the scenery was just purely awesome!! xD xD

W00T! W00T!

Wilzyx

http://demonking.prophpbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:26 am

Dude what was the line count on that!? I wish i could scene as great like that. Sadly i cant even draw a smiley face without him being disproportianate, lol. Great track man.

i forgot to ask what program did you use to do your intro?
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 pm

That was amazing! You legend! I've waited ages to see this! I saw 1k views on youtube??!! wtf? should be 100k! Thought it was epic, right: into the detail!
First part:
The base scenery wasn't so good, but I still liked it, I didn't really notice it 'coz of the awesome stuff in the background, (it's a compliment) at 0:27 those diamond things in the back, well most were perfectly the same sizes, great, but sadly some wern't, but it's just a little detail! At 0:34 I can see that it's like your skyscraper drawing, I thought it was amazing! Also the black curve is a great effect! The butterfly.....THAT, my friend it total TRUE art, it was spectacular because it was perfectly done! The man pushing something was sorta randomly there, but it looked amazing, not enought shadow in the hair though. 0:49 now the waterfall looked really good, somehow you made it not look messy as most people would have done. The tile rock things, were great! A little bit of imaginative and individual bit of scenery there! You had a hell of alot of black parts in that, must have taken some time! The ending was nice, nothing really special but I like the little pheonix logo there! We should collab sometime, overall it was spectacular!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEmulation Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am

I really like it but what did you use to make the intro? I really wonder how people make awesome intros like those.
MrEmulation
MrEmulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Rocket Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Someone torrented the Evolution DVD pack from Andrew Cramer, and don't try to deny it lol because that DVD pack costs $99, and I KNOW you didn't pay that lol.
I think I know the plug-in used for the credits too, you used SureTarget and motion blur, yes?
Either way, REALLY nice track, loved it a lot Smile
Lone Rocket
Lone Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post by linerider_dude321 Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 am

scenery was very good at the end and i really liked it but then near the waterfall is when it got sloppy but still a very nice track Smile

7.5/10
linerider_dude321
linerider_dude321

Back to top Go down

Post by IoneRendar Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 am

thanks guys for C&C!

Well, its out.
This was my last track ever.

My leaving thread.
IoneRendar
IoneRendar