We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab

+3
Stallie
Sssschiller
SETH
7 posters

Go down

Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab Empty Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab

Post by SETH Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Unfortunatly , i lost the .sol of my track during a changement of operating system.
I found an old .sol containing 28Kl which is very low compared to the lost .sol (more than 60Kl)
I have lost all motivation to continue (rescene) the track so i publish it now.
it's a shame because I worked hard on this track, and I hoped to have a good scened track, never mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6zvDBS9XG0

thanks for watching !
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab Empty Re: Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab

Post by Sssschiller Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:01 pm

first i was Inverted Onoz when i read wild wild west, and then i was D: when i saw that it's unfinished. But it's awesome! There are some nice Laotw entries, too!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab Empty Re: Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab

Post by Stallie Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm

That scenery is awesome, too bad its unfinished, on the other side, your flings could be a bit stronger, other than that it was pretty good
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I love that song Inverted Onoz . Wondered if someone would use it in a linerider track.

Owait, that's not the song I was thinking of... kk. the larger manuals were a bit unbalanced, but the flings seemed fine, and the scenery (Or what was left of it) is ****in awesome.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by SETH Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

thanks for your comment, I prepare my revenge with a new track!!
SETH
SETH

https://www.youtube.com/user/valentin721?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 pm

thats a cool track! Very Happy

isnt that song from... kill bill?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon971 Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Rapto wrote:thats a cool track! Very Happy

First post in months, but it's from The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly. One of Eastwood's best.
Brandon971
Brandon971

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Brandon971 wrote:

First post in months, but it's from The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly. One of Eastwood's best.
You again. Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 769419
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon971 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm

efrazable wrote:
Brandon971 wrote:

You again. Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 769419
look, I don't remember you. so don't give me [censored].
Brandon971
Brandon971

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 pm

It's funny, that's what you said on my hello thread!
Brandon971 wrote:I don't really know you, but don't get hurt or I'll be pissed off Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 769419
So, you're gonna do LR again? Shweet.
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon971 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

efrazable wrote:It's funny, that's what you said on my hello thread!
Brandon971 wrote:I don't really know you, but don't get hurt or I'll be pissed off Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 769419
When I learn to manage my time better haha
Brandon971
Brandon971

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Brandon971 wrote:
Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 173596 Awesome. Also, check out the new stream!
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandon971 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 pm

efrazable wrote:
Brandon971 wrote:
Wild Wild West [UNFINISHED] - SETH & Nexus Collab 173596 Awesome. Also, check out the new stream!
I did, seems like a good place to go for ideas or inspiration. Not saying I'd just copy everything though.
Brandon971
Brandon971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down