We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of Communication

5 posters

Go down

Lack of Communication Empty Lack of Communication

Post by Commandercoke Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm

I guess this goes here...
Anyways, I'm feeling some built up anger that I'd like to let out. This anger happens to be directed at TechDawg. I'm not upset that he let the old IRTL get hacked; I'm not angry that he hasn't gotten the old IRTL up yet; I'm upset that he hasn't provided any amount of updates on the situation or any connection the the site members or even staff. I realize that he has a life and much more important things to worry about, but I still believe that he could put forth some time to reply to phone messages or respond via the internet in some manner. Even the slightest news would be appreciated.
I'll stop now.
Commandercoke
Commandercoke
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Lack of Communication Empty Re: Lack of Communication

Post by Slyther Demon Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah, the phone thing, he could be on vacation, and really, he may of seen this and thought we could last a little longer while he sorts things out with the vB host. It's not his fault, he has a family, a life, and then you expect him to care more about people he doesn't even know in real life? Really, we are 200 members somewhere random in the world, if I was him I would rather be with my family, people I know and can see. It would be nice if he would tell us something new, but maybe he's stuck in the same spot as he was before. And the Nesw Irtl is good, it shows us the actual amount of active people, instead of seeing if we can find one active person out of 10,000. We are doing well with this one, I don't think we even need the old one, even if it would be better.
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Traxis wrote:Yeah, the phone thing, he could be on vacation, and really, he may of seen this and thought we could last a little longer while he sorts things out with the vB host. It's not his fault, he has a family, a life, and then you expect him to care more about people he doesn't even know in real life? Really, we are 200 members somewhere random in the world, if I was him I would rather be with my family, people I know and can see. It would be nice if he would tell us something new, but maybe he's stuck in the same spot as he was before. And the Nesw Irtl is good, it shows us the actual amount of active people, instead of seeing if we can find one active person out of 10,000. We are doing well with this one, I don't think we even need the old one, even if it would be better.
I totally agree with you there, but the only thing is, it seems like so many people are leaving and line rider is slowly dying, this may be because of IRtL dying and no-one feeling inspired to do line rider. Also I agree with you there with the 1 out 10,000 active people, but here, it's like 3 active track-makers out of 200. But I agree, this seems better, but we just need more committed members.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baconat0r Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 pm

im an active TR. but anyways the vets are leaving it happens, that just gives the people who are staying the responsibility to support the game themselves. To keep the game alive i believe we should work more as a community by participating in battles and collaborating. all we can do is keep LR strong as possible.

has anyone noticed the decreasing number of riders after inxile came?

baconat0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyther Demon Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:59 pm

wolf_spirit wrote:I totally agree with you there, but the only thing is, it seems like so many people are leaving and line rider is slowly dying

I agree that the real Irtl is alot of inspiration, but Linerider itself is not dying, as LRG said in his thread, there are 2-3 new linerider tracks every hour on youtube, it's that none of them are at this site.
Slyther Demon
Slyther Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm

I know how you feel. I was assuming that TD would hang around until he decided he was done, and then give me the pass to IRidetheLines and leave for good.

He's disappeared for 2 months after promising that IRTL would be back up in a month. If he's not back in another month, I'll bet he disappears forever. I've tried every method you can think of to contact him, but he seems to have cut all ties and is unresponsive, including the three different phone numbers I had. I'm frustrated that he can't take 10 minutes to find me and at least give some kind of update, or at LEAST let me contact him in some way. It's so unthoughtful to just disappear like that without a word, breaking a promise and leaving no form of contact. Being "busy" is not an excuse.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down