We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round #4 - Poll #6

+26
KillinTime2792
Georgio_jc
Inukaza
linerage
-Nexus-
Sssschiller
Se7eN
Cereal
Chuggers
Opal Rider
pure5152
Helios Pavonine
captain_cornflakes
efrazable
SethComposerGuy
Rafael
Yobanjojoe
CamQuartr
Nitro
jlflame2000
Stallie
Commandercoke
Votale
GhostY
SPL4SHZ0N3
rabid squirrel
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which one did you like the best?

Round #4 - Poll #6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Round #4 - Poll #6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 26 ]
Round #4 - Poll #6 - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Round #4 - Poll #6 - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Round #4 - Poll #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Round #4 - Poll #6

Post by Chuggers Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Votale wrote:Eff has no epic factor whatsoever, except for... the song. .-.

Actually, I didn't look at either of the tracks. I pressed play for both and closed the window so that I could only hear the music. I voted without even watching the tracks and based my vote entirely on the music.

Hehe
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Votale wrote:Also, none of you admit it, but you definitely vote for Eff, mostly for the song. Music Syncing is easy. Why is it that Sonic Motion by Raf isn't so highly rated when it's a much better track and syncing to the song? Oh wait, it's because Efflorescence had a better... SONG. I don't really care who you voted for, but that statement is 100% true. Eff, have no epic factor whatsoever, except for... the song. .-.

Who are you to tell me why i voted for a track? I can vote for whatever the f*** i want, Votale. If your pissed because your track may not win, to bad. You entered it into the contest. The community votes. If you don't pass the round then obviously the community like your opponent more.

Honestly, the song does add to the experience. So what? The poll asks: Which one did you like the best. I like Efflorescene the best, and obviously others do aswell. Don't try to control the votes. You look like a douche who just wants to win.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm

i liked the song in roborant more, but i voted for Efflorescence because i liked it more Very Happy
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Impossible vote.

also I didnt find the music really That awesome in efflorescence o.o
alsoalso I usually mute linerider videos so it was the first time I heard the songs from both tracks =P
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 am

Lol what about all that "style>trick" stuff that you, votale, discuss about so much? You're saying that efflorescence only has style, but no epicosity. (/tobuscusreference) But yet you're arguing that your xy is just better in terms of difficulty to make. Style is a very ambiguous thing, and music is a part of the track's style.

I'm not going to vote in this one just yet.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 am

pure5152 wrote:Roborant still is, in my opinion, a very questionable entry. It only got accepted because of that end monument made by ghosty. Technically speaking, then, anyone could have entered a track if they just had someone else do a monument for them. It's not exactly fair, nor does it fit the "essence" of collabing.

That being said, Roborant still is a very good entry. but I just can't find myself voting for it for the reason stated above
Kramwood wrote:roborant was barely a collab. Although it was a very awesome track I say hell no to roborant.
You guys who aren't voting for Roborant only because it's a "questionable entry" or "barely a collab" are complete morons.

The track was made by two people. It couldn't be entered in ToC4, could it? So, it should be able to be in ToCC2, right? Or should I disqualify it from all tournaments because it's not a solo track and "barely a collab"?

The question is "Which track did you like the best?" not "Which track is more of a collab?"
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 am

after rewatching both of them again and reading the comments.
How the eff is efflorence winning?

i mean SCG and Pure's part were amazing, but some of the parts were pretty ordinary and had a few flowkillers.

Roborant on the other hand was amazing through the whole track, and the tricks looked WAY harder to do.

I belive most of you are just voting for efflorence because of the music. This contest isn't about music it is about the track and how well executed it is.

In my opionion, i belive Roborant should be dominating this poll.

also roborant got HoF. If he can't enter it in ToC and people don't belive it should be allowed in ToCC then that is definitley not fair.
also according to Rabid, only tracks that were release WITH the monument could be entered, like Roborant.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 am

IMO, Roborant is close enough to be in TOCC, but with equal reasoning, It could also be in TOC

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:04 am

-Nexus- wrote:Impossible vote.

also I didnt find the music really That awesome in efflorescence o.o
alsoalso I usually mute linerider videos so it was the first time I heard the songs from both tracks =P

Oh dude! You're missing out on something!!
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 am

roburant gmv, eff just isn't that great tbh
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 am

Aren't tracks meant to be enjoyed? If people enjoy Efflorescence more than Roborant because of its music syncing, I understand it, and if people enjoy Roborant more than Efflorescence because of the technical difficulty, I understand it too. People should decide for theirselves which track they like the best. Don't listen to Votale. Why are we even arguing about this?

But this is only my opinion.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 am

people are voting eff because they don't think roburant should be an entry on account of the only thing someone else put in it was a monument

these people are dumb
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

@ Se7en. It's true. Therfore I said it. Idc care if I win at all, I know I wouldn't make it in the top 3 anyways, and I for sure know Efflorescence won't xD

Also, @ LineRage, When did I say Efflorescence had any style? lol The only reason this poll makes me mad is because half the people vote for Efflorescence is because they enjoy the song not the track and they don't even realize it.

Multiple people don't vote for Roborant because it's "not technically a collab." Am I allowed to enter it in any tournament then? Because I know that if I was allowed to enter it in ToC4 then you guys would be like "No that's a collab come on not voting for it D: " or something. So yeah, I have the right to be somewhat angry, I'm sure any of you would if you were in my position, but I am not very angry because I know Roborant wouldn't get past the Elite 8 anyways.

And yes, I also enjoy Efflorescence, VERY much, and I have treated the creators and voters of that track with much disrespect; I apologize. But that doesn't change my mind and the mind of some others that it is somewhat overrated. IMO, it doesn't deserve the Elite 8. I don't care about winning, it's a poll about a toy. I can still feel that the nonsense about this poll is ridiculous though.

Last edited by Votale on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielKline Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

I've never seen Efflorescence, but I LOVE it!! But I love Roborant more confused

DanielKline

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuggers Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 pm

For the next tocc I'm going to make a track and right in the middle I can have a friend make 2 or so lines and then I can enter Hehe
Chuggers
Chuggers

villainous quirker

Community Pick: SYTYKC
Community Pick: Form

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

^That's totally fair. I'd vote for it if it was good. Also, Ghosty made more lines then me, and a bigger addition then only two lines. Plus, you acted like I'm a tool for planning it, as I said before, Ghosty ASKED ME if he could create a monument, I said sure. It's not like I planned on entering it in a ToCC2. I didn't even know it was going to be held ;-; Do you think it's fair that I shouldn't be able to enter it in ToCC or ToC? Sounds fair to me.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Votale wrote:@ Se7en. It's true. Therfore I said it. Idc care if I win at all, I know I wouldn't make it in the top 3 anyways, and I for sure know Efflorescence won't xD

Also, @ LineRage, When did I say Efflorescence had any style? lol The only reason this poll makes me mad is because half the people vote for Efflorescence is because they enjoy the song not the track and they don't even realize it.

Multiple people don't vote for Roborant because it's "not technically a collab." Am I allowed to enter it in any tournament then? Because I know that if I was allowed to enter it in ToC4 then you guys would be like "No that's a collab come on not voting for it D: " or something. So yeah, I have the right to be somewhat angry, I'm sure any of you would if you were in my position, but I am not very angry because I know Roborant wouldn't get past the Elite 8 anyways.

And yes, I also enjoy Efflorescence, VERY much, and I have treated the creators and voters of that track with much disrespect; I apologize. But that doesn't change my mind and the mind of some others that it is somewhat overrated. IMO, it doesn't deserve the Elite 8. I don't care about winning, it's a poll about a toy. I can still feel that the nonsense about this poll is ridiculous though.

Why are you all so ignorant? It's not just Votale either. You don't know if I voted because of the song. Stop acting as if the entire community only voted because of the song. It's not true for the most part.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm

How about we just stope [censored] arguing and grow up/mature. Me mostly. If Efflorescence wins, it wins. You guys are the voting community. Congrats to the winner. Smile
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7eN Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

Thank you.

Se7eN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Let's love us all again 8D
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Sam Storm wrote:For the next tocc I'm going to make a track and right in the middle I can have a friend make 2 or so lines and then I can enter Hehe
Violent Resitution anyone?

(sheldon made half a second, rest was chui, it was in ToCC2)
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IGLima Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Roborant gmv.

All these round 4 polls are hard. D:
IGLima
IGLima

Featured Video: Silent Flame Scened

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 pm

This poll makes me disappoint, tbh. =/

This reminds me of the poll between Blue Champion and Party Crasher. At least THEN Party Crasher was worthy competition and BC won by a sliver.

ah well
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by efrazable Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Tied...
efrazable
efrazable

Durr I'm efraz herp derp

https://www.youtube.com/user/efrazable?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Eff better win because my creative genius is at stake.

ROL will probably disband. MAKE OUR FAVORITE TRACK WIN. /sob story

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next