We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRTL Livestream: Official Thread!

+78
Pawel3
SETH
gaoyubao
pure5152
Camtheman3245
Fauxfyre
BenWubbleyou
roflmaoqwerty
mudkip003
Sonoftheluster
shammies
Conundrumer
Pinter
Traxis
chaomocha
BoltKey
rich
Absox
LineRiderGjert
iPi
Binglinerider
Summoning
Hedgehogs4Me
RyderLR
automatizer
Xanth
Brandon971
Phyxius
bbshabob1
OTDE
Rave
[senpai] kevans
wolfo9
-Nexus-
mhenr18
KillinTime2792
Blesshiscottonsocks
Orangturttle
Mikeee7787
Ph0enix
Chuggers
Sssschiller
PrincesssNatasha
weebit
Rafael
arnoldthesasquatch
CamQuartr
Commandercoke
Olecool
Stallie
Inukaza
Orthuss
Votale
jlflame2000
captain_cornflakes
Wizzy
CHiH
TheRevTastic
Se7eN
Cereal
Georgio_jc
Opal Rider
Yobanjojoe
Derpinator
hypothet
Chui Ninji
Sheldon
Wolf_Spirit
Purtle
SPL4SHZ0N3
efrazable
Ktk
ACwazHere
IGLima
GhostY
Helios Pavonine
Kohuda
rabid squirrel
82 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

WRTL Livestream: Official Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: WRTL Livestream: Official Thread!

Post by Cereal Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Sheldon wrote:I wont do it again rabid I thought the swearing was auto censored. Also I was rabidsquirrel only because I thought there was another imposter... I will not do it again.

Just make an account :P
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

WRTL Livestream: Official Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: WRTL Livestream: Official Thread!

Post by Sheldon Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I have an account
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee you wont.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

http://www.therevtastic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHiH Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm

I gotta say, this is pretty cool, I've sat in on a couple streams, it was neat to see how other people play LR Smile

If you ever need a "what not to do" stream, I will volunteer :|
CHiH
CHiH

4th place in Tournament of Legends

https://www.youtube.com/user/system0101

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

#1 drunk stream haha
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 am

I was on a couple days ago impersonating someone (which you all believed trolololo) and I was almost shocked that no one has had this idea yet. Has anyone ever thought of palying pictionary?! charades?! HANGMAN?! We could be playing so many games with this live stream, and all you people use it for is to make tracks xD
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

Wizzy, just wondering, are you being sarcastic? If not then of course all they do with the stream is make their tracks on it, that's what is was made for.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:45 am

Wizzy wrote:Has anyone ever thought of palying pictionary?! charades?! HANGMAN?! We could be playing so many games with this live stream, and all you people use it for is to make tracks xD
is this a joke?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by captain_cornflakes Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 am

Make your own channel if you want to do that. :|
captain_cornflakes
captain_cornflakes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captain_cornflakes/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Rabid when is my ban over?
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Wizzy wrote:I was on a couple days ago impersonating someone (which you all believed trolololo) and I was almost shocked that no one has had this idea yet. Has anyone ever thought of palying pictionary?! charades?! HANGMAN?! We could be playing so many games with this live stream, and all you people use it for is to make tracks xD

It's a line rider stream, bub.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Sheldon wrote:Rabid when is my ban over?
sometime today
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Well damn. Line Rider stream or not, I don't see why we can't have a little fun playing something else other than line rider. IMO (no offense to anyone) making tracks itself is pretty boring, but watching people make tracks isn't exactly making it funner. It's actually quite the opposite. It's a good step up from the shoutbox but I still think it could be even better. And if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?

"It defeats the purpose of it."
So? Line Rider was made for riding lines, yet you still get things like "The Door" and LAOtW.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Wizzy wrote:Well damn. Line Rider stream or not, I don't see why we can't have a little fun playing something else other than line rider. IMO (no offense to anyone) making tracks itself is pretty boring, but watching people make tracks isn't exactly making it funner. It's actually quite the opposite. It's a good step up from the shoutbox but I still think it could be even better. And if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?

"It defeats the purpose of it."
So? Line Rider was made for riding lines, yet you still get things like "The Door" and LAOtW.

But you can also do live commentary while making a track....
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 am

Wizzy wrote:if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?
I made it and you can't tell me what to do with it. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. And nobody is preventing you from making your own stream however you like.

It's like if I made a manual track and you said "why not add some quirks" and I said "because it's a manual track" and then you said
if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRevTastic Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:54 am

rabid squirrel wrote:
Wizzy wrote:if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?
I made it and you can't tell me what to do with it. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. And nobody is preventing you from making your own stream however you like.

It's like if I made a manual track and you said "why not add some quirks" and I said "because it's a manual track" and then you said
if you're going to tell me to piss off then why don't you piss off yourself. A person can't give some decent feedback?

Actually Kohuded made it Hehe, but I do agree with what you said and Wizzy if you want to play pictonary or something like that go to omgpop.com and play those games.
TheRevTastic
TheRevTastic

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:59 am

^ kohuded gets full credit for the idea and he helped me with a couple things like procaster and the ticker, but I did make it all myself

EDIT: also, a reminder that you can feel free to post here when you're streaming. For example wolf spirit is streaming right now
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:03 am

i just realised, people livestream pr0n on that site, lol.
i saw it in the "who's livestreaming window" on the side of the weridethelines page :/
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 am

rabid squirrel wrote:^ kohuded gets full credit for the idea and he helped me with a couple things like procaster and the ticker, but I did make it all myself

EDIT: also, a reminder that you can feel free to post here when you're streaming. For example wolf spirit is streaming right now

I kinda was already making one, but you were quicker to post results since I were asleep. So you kinda "took" my idea without asking about it first. I'm k with it though, no harm done. :P
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

It's dead. :| More dead than I've ever seen it. There aren't even any lurkers.

Go visit the Livestream still! D:
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm

^ That. I'm bored as hell every day, untill the evening arrives (where I live).
Wake up earlier Americans!
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Curious, if we were into streaming a movie while streaming LR, is it safe to assume that the movie has to be rated <=PG-13?
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 am

Chui Ninji wrote:Curious, if we were into streaming a movie while streaming LR, is it safe to assume that the movie has to be rated <=PG-13?
Yeah, no R rated movies unless it's an excerpt that isn't R-rated, since we do have people age 12-14 on the site
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 am

^considering some of the conversations i have with rapto (who is 13), i don't really think it matters.
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:10 am

Rapto is 12 :|
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next