We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to apologize to the people I have offended and/or pissed off.

+17
WTB
Kayped
Wizzy
efrazable
GhostY
OTDE
Jam
Inukaza
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
linerage
Rafael
Opal Rider
rabid squirrel
Cereal
Derpinator
Sheldon
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'd like to apologize to the people I have offended and/or pissed off. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd like to apologize to the people I have offended and/or pissed off.

Post by Wizzy Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

KillaPenguin wrote:
Wizzy wrote:It's too laate to apologiiize. It's too laaaaate D:

Ahahahah I was thinking of that as I read this! *hi-5's Wizzy*

*hi-5*
Everytime I see the word apologize that song automatically plays in my head haha
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

I'd like to apologize to the people I have offended and/or pissed off. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd like to apologize to the people I have offended and/or pissed off.

Post by WTB Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 pm

To be honest, I'm more offended by the whole line rider community at this point instead of just one single person.
WTB
WTB

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 am

I'm not really pissed of at anyone yay brohugz all round Inverted Onoz
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:24 am

I don't know what to type... I always thought Sheldon was a nice person and wouldn't do what he did to certain people D:
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 am

WTB wrote:To be honest, I'm more offended by the whole line rider community at this point instead of just one single person.
Ouch. That's offending.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Maybe you should just go somewhere else...
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:06 pm

i most certainly will not apolagise for anything! you shall suffer under my hogswallop!
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm

WTB wrote:To be honest, I'm more offended by the whole line rider community at this point instead of just one single person.

What's the problem, officer?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm

speaking of problems, where is lankher?
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am

^ EPIC WIN lmao
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

I miss lankher, but I think he's banned =/
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Cereal wrote:I miss lankher, but I think he's banned =/
I don't. And if he is, I'm glad.

/topic

Upon further consideration and discussion, I take back my statement accusing Sheldon of using this apology as an attempt to mass-troll.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2