We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Second Scenery Contest by Sssschiller

+13
GhostY
CamQuartr
Sssschiller
OTDE
Dawn
Derpinator
Orthuss
Opal Rider
efrazable
Helios Pavonine
Hotflash
Yobanjojoe
Wolf_Spirit
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

10 Second Scenery Contest by Sssschiller - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Second Scenery Contest by Sssschiller

Post by Derpinator Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

Helios Pavonine wrote:I'm out, I didn't 'have the time!

Like, Pandora will be released (waiting is hard and takes sooo much time), I played Portal 2 Co-op with Rapto for the first time (and horribly failed because Rapto was doing everything and I was replacing his portals so he fell and he was mad at me lololol), I finally didn't die in Minecraft (my dog was killed by a skeleton though), homework is kicking my ass all the time and I've been working on my new series of Line Rider tracks.

All in one week! Eep
what chamber was that xD
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

10 Second Scenery Contest by Sssschiller - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Second Scenery Contest by Sssschiller

Post by Wolf_Spirit Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Entries will be closed TOMORROW!
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Alright. Time to start. :|
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Is anyone still working on a track? If not I'll close the thread and put up voting 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sssschiller Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 pm

me!! i upload it now!
Sssschiller
Sssschiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Post here if you still are working on something =P
I'll put up voting soon!
EDIT:
I'll keep entering open for two more hours.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotflash Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm

how many entries?
Hotflash
Hotflash

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Hotflash wrote:how many entries?
We have 6, I'll close entering in 1 hour.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Rapto wrote:
Helios Pavonine wrote:I'm out, I didn't 'have the time!

Like, Pandora will be released (waiting is hard and takes sooo much time), I played Portal 2 Co-op with Rapto for the first time (and horribly failed because Rapto was doing everything and I was replacing his portals so he fell and he was mad at me lololol), I finally didn't die in Minecraft (my dog was killed by a skeleton though), homework is kicking my ass all the time and I've been working on my new series of Line Rider tracks.

All in one week! Eep
what chamber was that xD

Since voting will be up soon.....

It was in the chamber full of hard light bridges, remember? :| We kept on dying and dying and you told me to stop but I didn't because you kept on killing me :|
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Entering is closed 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3