We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm leaving.

+7
SPL4SHZ0N3
Votale
linerage
Traxis
chaomocha
Cereal
hypothet
11 posters

Go down

I'm leaving. Empty I'm leaving.

Post by hypothet Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:20 pm

I can't make a Line Rider track to save my life. I've posted several of these threads on ELR talking about my lack of inspiration, but I just can't really play anymore, and I have so much work to do lately. Have a good rest of the year.

Sorry to those people that I've collaborated with and never finished, including ZxG, Crash, Inu, and some others.

--HG42
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving. Empty Re: I'm leaving.

Post by Cereal Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

um.... it doesn't matter how bad/good you are at line rider, as long as you have fun! Make tracks at your own speed and you don't have to always worry about being the "best line rider".

I used to really be a try-hard quirker, and I would never have that much fun because I wasn't nearly as good as a lot of the other track makers. But then I decided that I would make fun manual tracks instead. Well, it turns out that those manual tracks are what got me into LCC. :|

'tis a shame to see quitters, but I hope you enjoyed wrtl while it lasted Smile
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 pm

baw, hg i loved your tracks and just u in generally; fun to talk to and a nice guy and all that jazz. well, sucks to see you go but nothing wrong with moving on. dont forget to poke ur head in here once or twice just for the lulz 8D
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by Traxis Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Skill doesn't matter. I started Line Rider 3 years ago. At the time, I was slightly below average. I worked, and became average. Look where I am now? Bottom of the noob pile. BUT I STILL HAVE FUN. And stay at the forum, it's fun here, you don't even need line rider.
Traxis
Traxis

The True Giygas

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 pm

see ya brah
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 pm

...And you guys said standards don't drive people away. :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 pm

April Fools I hope?

;_; - if not.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 pm

K. See you tomorrow. 8D

In other news, stick around. At least we can still box of the shout type. :|
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Jam Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

I give it a couple of hours 'til he comes back and says "APRIL FOOLS!"

In case you don't... That's a [censored] reason to quit the forums. Just sayin'.
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Alright. I still feel like a complete jerk for saying this, especially just for April 1st. In reality, I wouldn't quit to save my life, and for all of those who I did fool, I apologize, and it was a bad move on my part.

I love Line Rider to the ends of the earth. It doesn't mean I'm not critical of my work; I'm too critical. I hate it when something in my track doesn't go as planned, but that doesn't mean that you guys are like a 2nd family to me. All of you. Even Lankher, who sometimes acts like someone's spoiled step-uncle's cousin's son that, when he wants to, sticks something up his butt and laughs at people for watching him do it, even though he knows it does him harm. So even Lankher. Unless something incredibly, life-changingly important occurs in which I cannot ignore occurs, where I will hopefully tell you that I'm leaving for a good reason. I will continue to make tracks, and I will still attempt to complete one...

...one of these days.

And Votale, I agree that the new standard sucks. The ELR grading stuff is too harsh, and I've been trying to get that across because it discourages people from playing. But that discussion is for another time.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallie Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 pm

You have been an awsome person to alot of people and me. I really wish i could collab with you. I garente some day you will play this game again and when you do i hope you make a track and post it on youtube and say i did a good job. I really liked your tracks, they were very good and like you said you always don't have to make a track just right. You should make a track that is just right for you. Some day i hope you do make that track how you want it. Wink
Stallie
Stallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:33 pm

HG42 wrote:Even Lankher, who sometimes acts like someone's spoiled step-uncle's cousin's son that, when he wants to, sticks something up his butt and laughs at people for watching him do it, even though he knows it does him harm.

WAT!?
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Lankher wrote:
HG42 wrote:Even Lankher, who sometimes acts like someone's spoiled step-uncle's cousin's son that, when he wants to, sticks something up his butt and laughs at people for watching him do it, even though he knows it does him harm.

WAT!?

It's a joke. I could say I'm a big fat meanie that makes fun of lankher because he likes chicken and I like broccoli with soy sauce and a kilo of salt on top of it. Do I mean it? No. Do I really think you stick something up your butt and laugh at others? No. Is it possibly the worst metaphor ever created? I would say so.

8D

I love confusing people.

EDIT: It's also for your silly trolling in the past. So I fought back with indirect, silly trolling.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Starting an April fools joke before april 1st is illegal in some countries! :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hypothet Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Cereal wrote:Starting an April fools joke before april 1st is illegal in some countries! :|

But in others, it's April 1st, and so the joke is completely valid.
hypothet
hypothet

don't read this

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Votale wrote:...And you guys said standards don't drive people away. :|

-looks back at my rant in roborant's thread- btw it's a mere coincidence that it's your track. No offense meant to it.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down