We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest

+9
SPL4SHZ0N3
Opal Rider
Gliss
linerage
Z_N-Freak
Votale
rabid squirrel
Helios Pavonine
Rafael
13 posters

Go down

Which Was Your Favorite?

Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_lcap36% Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
 Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_lcap7% Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
 Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_lcap36% Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 15 ]
 Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_lcap21% Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 42

Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Empty Re: Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest

Post by Rafael Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Had to go with Reverie. All entries were really good though Smile
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest Empty Re: Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 am

I voted for Sprinkles because it was the only track without a kramual in it.
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 am

IRIS is getting too much hate lately. kram has become the newest lukking, as in everyone hates his tracks passive-agressively just because they're really good.

IRIS was by far the most enjoyable, though I loved them all. GMV.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

I don't hate them. I just am not a fan of them because it's not my style or the style that I like. Thank you very much.
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Rafael wrote:Had to go with Reverie. All entries were really good though Smile

Liar, you disliked mine Suspicious
Anyway, I'm having a hard time choosing between Reverie and I.R.I.S.

Reverie is very flowy yet speedy and Iunno, it just feels so perfect, but I.R.I.S. Is just BLOWING MY MIND AWAY. It's craaaaaazy, but I also wanna vote for Reverie, I just don't know D:

Oh hey, I can check more than 1 box, can I vote for both? =o

edit:
Btw, where the heck is lukking? =o
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:55 pm

^ he quit :o

And even though iris is completely mindblowing, i picked splash's perfection track. The reason i call it that, is because his style can manipulate the speed so easily and so flowwy-like that you feel like you're in a trance when you see it. Also, splash's tracks are so misleading sometimes, i fall for the same things in the same spot. Like there was one part where splash actually did a flatsled in reverie, when i expected him to do a manual. But the flatsled actually seemed more entertaining than a manual, and i always tell myself "hey hey he's gonna do a manual soon! Very Happy"

And then there's the fling strength. This is also one of the reasons his tracks are unpredictable. Like holy [censored] mang, every fling splash does is so strong that i can catch a wtf-does-lr moment in any of those.

So yep, splash gots my vote!
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:
Rafael wrote:Had to go with Reverie. All entries were really good though Smile

Liar, you disliked mine  Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest 22439
Anyway, I'm having a hard time choosing between Reverie and I.R.I.S.

Reverie is very flowy yet speedy and Iunno, it just feels so perfect, but I.R.I.S. Is just BLOWING MY MIND AWAY. It's craaaaaazy, but I also wanna vote for Reverie, I just don't know  Voting ~ Gliss' Super Awesome Bled Track Making Contest 99781

Oh hey, I can check more than 1 box, can I vote for both? =o

edit:
Btw, where the heck is lukking? =o
I didn't like it, but it was good 8D
Same with IRIS btw.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Voted for Reverie, Sunshine, and IRIS to see the results :|

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Woah, woah, woah. What happened to mine?
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 pm

You didn't post your track in the contest-topic and apparantly no one ever posted/saw your track, so that's what happened D=

Maybe the poll should be remade now? Kinda unfair for Opal Rider otherwise...
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Alright, thanks 8D .
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Its fine with me
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

znf didn't make his track a minute long, it's only 56 seconds.

unless he sped it up in editing.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Battle rules, it's not supposed to be over a minute long. >.>

I also like how you only comment on the length of ZNF's track, when Kram's was 54 secs, Gliss's was 50 secs, and Splash's was 47 secs.

Line rider-ist much?
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:50 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:znf didn't make his track a minute long, it's only 56 seconds.

unless he sped it up in editing.

You mean 46-47 seconds... I recorded in 6.7 (noticed too late >.< ), so it's in the vid itself...
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Both IRIS and Reverie gmv, I realized that I can't make up my mind between the two :|
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:53 am

i was looking ad vid length like an idiot, my apolagies.

anyway i thought it was meant to be at least a minute which is why i pulled out, oh well.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 am

Iris is one of my faveourite track evar, and Riverie was exceptional also...
But I just had to go with IRIS, GMV.
Cherry
Cherry

proud loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Gliss Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 pm

oooookay tiebreak poll??

Gliss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 am

... You could maybe look around on the forum?
https://iridethelines.forumotion.com/t4075-nerd-herd-opal
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum