We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASDF

+18
Cereal
Georgio_jc
Steffo13
GhostY
Helios Pavonine
linerage
Sheldon
KillinTime2792
Chui Ninji
Opal Rider
-Nexus-
Lankher
Rafael
ACwazHere
Wizzy
CamQuartr
SPL4SHZ0N3
Z_N-Freak
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ASDF Empty ASDF

Post by Z_N-Freak Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Ya that's right, I finally got one down and Duuuuuuuuudes... This opens up a whoooole new way of trackmaking.
I've been doodling for a while now and also got one of those Kramuals (or as I like to call them; Kramped Positions) and their probably will be one in the track if I can fit it in somewhere. And I don't like to brag, but if I do something, I do it right, because seriously, I think I can match Krams epic asdf's in his preview vid. I might be inducing a bit too much hype now, but I'm really happy to finally get an asdf down (supposedly it's the simplest of them all; alternating hands).

Pic of the sexyness: (asdf is at the bottem, beginning is just stacked wells that give him a buttload of speed out of nowhere Eep)
Spoiler:
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

ASDF Empty Re: ASDF

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Yes dude ASDF's are pwnsome! Very Happy

So much speed and power. Also, try making a nose-string ASDF; most powerful i've seen.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

i

love

you

also lolololol

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

line rider has corrupt our most valuable of track makers D:
AWAY YOU FIEND! :|
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ACwazHere Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am

no flatsledding

0/10
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:54 am

ACwazHere wrote:no flatsledding

0/10

Eeeeeeh, no? How can you say that? D:
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 am

Nice job Zeno, I got my first one down recently too Smile
How do one-contact point asdfs work?
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 am

Rafael wrote:Nice job Zeno, I got my first one down recently too Smile
They don't exist I think, or rather, that would be named differently. Alternatig Single Direction Fling is what ASDF stands for if I remember correctly and the alternating part refers to there being two alternating type of wells.

In the beginning I did something like what you might mean, but I can't really explain how it works, except that stacking the wells is the key there. I'll release the .sol after I release the track of course, so you can take a look at it. Also, if you think the hand asdf is one contact point, that's not true. It's alternating between the two hands. I now also have a FakeSpidey+Nose ASDF and those things are CRAZY STRONG. It's unbelievable how fast it makes him go.

And @ AC, I just did some flatsledding already, so ya, don't be hatin' mah track Suspicious
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:
They don't exist I think, or rather, that would be named differently. Alternatig Single Direction Fling is what ASDF stands for if I remember correctly and the alternating part refers to there being two alternating type of wells.

In the beginning I did something like what you might mean, but I can't really explain how it works, except that stacking the wells is the key there. I'll release the .sol after I release the track of course, so you can take a look at it. Also, if you think the hand asdf is one contact point, that's not true. It's alternating between the two hands. I now also have a FakeSpidey+Nose ASDF and those things are CRAZY STRONG. It's unbelievable how fast it makes him go.

And @ AC, I just did some flatsledding already, so ya, don't be hatin' mah track Suspicious

Techincally, you could argue that 2nd pos/ regular position feet wells would be an asdf, since it's alternating position.
But then again, someone might say that it's not single direction.

It can go either way :|
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Z_N-Freak wrote:

And @ AC, I just did some flatsledding already, so ya, don't be hatin' mah track ASDF 22439
I meant the hand asdf. He's alternating hands but they are 2 pretty much the same contact points.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Iunno how to explain, I just did it D:
It came pretty natural if you just know that it's possible. As I said, I'll release the .sol after I'm done with the track so you can take a look at it then (or you could ask kram or something for one of his .sols, I bet he has done tons)
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I dont get it. How can a single-direction trick make a curve ?
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Kramwood wrote:

I meant the hand asdf. He's alternating hands but they are 2 pretty much the same contact points.

They're Not the Same contact points. It's Alternating string pull and entire hand pull.
You must not know what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about asdfs that use 2 of the same contact points, such as strings, hands and feet. Basicly like your feet one on IRIS and an inverted hand one on Incito (1:12). I have no idea how you can control those.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lankher Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

-Nexus- wrote:I dont get it. How can a single-direction trick make a curve ?

Are you really this stupid?
Lankher
Lankher

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Yes
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Rider Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Ok, nexus. You know how the regular alt flings have the g-wells facing away from each other? Well, ASDFs are all facing the same direction in the fact that the black part of the line is facing the same direction. Comprendo? It has nothing to do with the direction the fling is taking him.
Opal Rider
Opal Rider

Aestetikally appealing

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Rafael wrote:
Kramwood wrote:

They're Not the Same contact points. It's Alternating string pull and entire hand pull.
I'm talking about asdfs that use 2 of the same contact points, such as strings, hands and feet. Basicly like your feet one on IRIS and an inverted hand one on Incito (1:12). I have no idea how you can control those.

The inverted hand asdf looks like it is alternating between the hands. The hands have two contact points, each hand has one and it's also possible for the hands to be combined making it one contact point, making it three different sort of contact points actually. Same for the feet.
The string thing I don't know about, what I do want to know more about is the Shoulder, Nose & Spidey flings you can do that use wells for each frame (+ optional stacking). Those things get powerful, but you can't make it last sadly.

Also, to make it less confusing, try not saying asdf too much, because what you are describing, is by defenition not an asdf.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 am

Rafael wrote:
Kramwood wrote:

@Raf: Like Zeno said, I don't think single contact point asdf's are possible. The one in Incito was alt hands.
@Nexus: You is dumb
@Zeno: I are said what you said, and now we are agreements.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:02 am

Kramwood wrote:

What? String from hand = /= hand? Pics of difference? Or sol of asdf please?

My brain does not compute.
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:33 am

Z_N-Freak wrote:
Rafael wrote:
Kramwood wrote:

The inverted hand asdf looks like it is alternating between the hands. The hands have two contact points, each hand has one and it's also possible for the hands to be combined making it one contact point, making it three different sort of contact points actually. Same for the feet.
The string thing I don't know about, what I do want to know more about is the Shoulder, Nose & Spidey flings you can do that use wells for each frame (+ optional stacking). Those things get powerful, but you can't make it last sadly.

Also, to make it less confusing, try not saying asdf too much, because what you are describing, is by defenition not an asdf.
They are 2 contact points, but they are pretty much the same. THAT's what I'm saying. I KNOW they're alternating, but the point is I have no idea how you can control them, and that is what I want to know >_>
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 am

Chui Ninji wrote:
Kramwood wrote:

ASDF ScreenHunter_01Jul151938-1
that string flying off his hand is what we're refering to. thx to wolf_spirit for the screenshot.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheldon Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 am

I cannit make fakie spidey and nose the well after fakie spidey is to hard D:
Sheldon
Sheldon
Line Rider Legend

words have been said

Community Pick: SYTYKC
3rd place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.wordshavebeensaid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:
Chui Ninji wrote:
Kramwood wrote:

ASDF ScreenHunter_01Jul151938-1
that string flying off his hand is what we're refering to. thx to wolf_spirit for the screenshot.
Does it matter whether the string splits or not?
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 pm

no it does not. so long as it's not on his hand.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Chui Ninji Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Okay... well I thought the string coming off of the hand does the same thing as just a hand. What does a hand well look like then? o.O
Chui Ninji
Chui Ninji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next