We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The poll that is on all of our minds

+18
Stickheadz32
Wolf_Spirit
Kohuda
Lukking
Georgio_jc
TigerXLine
Z_N-Freak
Derpinator
-Nexus-
~rawr
SPL4SHZ0N3
iPi
LineMagiX
linerage
Wizzy
GhostY
Cereal
rabid squirrel
22 posters

Go down

Which track is your favorite?

The poll that is on all of our minds Vote_lcap70%The poll that is on all of our minds Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 16 ]
The poll that is on all of our minds Vote_lcap30%The poll that is on all of our minds Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

The poll that is on all of our minds Empty The poll that is on all of our minds

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

VOTE lolz

also tell us WHY you voted how you did :P
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

The poll that is on all of our minds Empty Re: The poll that is on all of our minds

Post by Cereal Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 pm

um... um... umm......

irdk

EDIT: I would vote bs, but I would feel like a d*** to aspi for going through all that hard work of editing.

Therefore I cannot decide

Last edited by Cereal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

The poll that is on all of our minds Empty Re: The poll that is on all of our minds

Post by GhostY Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:51 pm

imo bs is like 20x better xD

lrg is a sexy dood
GhostY
GhostY

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME VOTE :| I REFUSE
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

dnv.
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 pm

BS. Detail, Cleanness, more professional looking, depth, entertainment factor.

And yes I know GhostY is told constantly about the cleanness of his scenery. Just bein' blunt. :P
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I voted BS. scenery made a lot more sense lol

not to say both aren't awesome.

I did like that Incito was one continuous track.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iPi Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:40 pm

BS - 5
IS - 0

This poll must be hard for a lot of people :|
iPi
iPi

Manualologist

Back to top Go down

Post by SPL4SHZ0N3 Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

I voted Incito Scaena *should be Scaeno lol to get noun-adj agreement.

But i just loved the track so much more in IS. LOVE both of them though. also, i like the abstract art a little more than BS's even though BS is awesome. Also I wasn't so much of a fan of the splits in BS.
SPL4SHZ0N3
SPL4SHZ0N3
Line Rider Legend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SPL4SHZ0N3

Back to top Go down

Post by ~rawr Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 pm

BS just because it was the most awesome thing ever

sorry to say ghosty but scaena really never impressed me that much :/ The monuments were great but it just lacked something xD

Still love them both though 8D
~rawr
~rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by -Nexus- Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Voted for incito.

Because.
-Nexus-
-Nexus-

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 am

Incito.

I was just more entertained by it
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Z_N-Freak Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:42 am

What's up with both of these video's having music with chanting. It gets on my nerves, a bit, kinda, not, it's epic D: Iunno. Also, can't vote, both are so awesome, I'm kinda lingering towards voting BS though, it felt more complete. Incito Scenea, had a lot of emptier spaces and doodles which didn't seem to be finished, but it still owns a whole lot. The randomness is epic.
Z_N-Freak
Z_N-Freak

Off-sled Action

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrZNF

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 am

Both are amazing tracks with full of drawing-skills and track-skills. It's hard to choose, but I find "Breathtaking Silence" more enjoyable than "Incito Scaena".

Heres the Reason:

Breathaking Silence is an amazing track with a lot of variation of Scenery. It has a very funky style of switching track by zooming in, rotate and zooming out. It has a great background-music whitch I think suits the track pretty well. It also sync., in one way, with the track ^^

The track itself is pretty good and very enjoyable with no stops and smooth curves, great manuals and a lot of spinning (even flatsled!). Bosh does not get "lost in the scenery", Even though the track is fully scened with a lot of details, you can still see Bosh perfectly clear and the track-pieces around him...

Incito Scaena:

Incito Scaena is also an amazing track with a lot of variation when it comes to scenery. GhostY have this great, detailed scening-style that gives you a great image of art. The music was good and suited the track's speed and style. The editing was very enjoyable (more enjoyable than LRG's) and putting the track-saves together was also perfectly done Wink

The track is also very enjoyable, but compared to Breathtaking Silence, it's not enough. The reason is that Incito Scaena is maybe to detailed close to Bosh. I also think that the zoom level was to far away from Bosh. I do see the reason for that, since GhostY had scened huge sceneries in a longer distance away from Bosh. LRG's BS had smaller scenery-pieces so he had no problem to show us (almost) everything in a closer zoom-level. But again, GhostY had a harder task than LRG, because he was scening a quirk-track and LRG a manual-track.

Both of the tracks should get a huge lift and respect. They are truly amazing masterpieces and should be placed on the top of the wall of LEGENDARY TRACKS in all time. It's a shame though, with "BS" 8-9k views and "IS" 517 views on youtube. I think they deserves more than that.

I just want to clear something. I think it's wrong to deside who is the best (If thats what we're doing?). My little brother told me once that "not everybody loves what you loves" and "There isn't a standar on good or bad". Of course, we were discussing Line Rider.

So this^ means that eveything I wrote is MY OPINION. I don't have right in anything of the stuff above. Thats just what I think. It's my perspective of those two tracks. I'm writing this because this is a huge feedback for LRG and GhostY. I guess they want it because they published their work...
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgio_jc Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:06 am

Had to go with BS. I really like both, but BS tells more of a story imo. Apart from that scened quirks are not really my fav thing (although gotta say Ghosty freakin pwnd thar), I like it when the track actually underlines the scenery if you know what I mean.

<3
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukking Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:22 am

bs cause it is the best lr track ever...imo and im srs
Lukking
Lukking

Community Pick: SYTYKC
4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohuda Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:11 am

Incito is just like a random bunch of monuments here and there, while BS is a lot more compact and isn't random at all.
Kohuda
Kohuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am

Well, in both, they were scened in different scenery type sections. Well BS definatley but in my mind incito scaena was too. BS did have some flaws in some of the sections, and some I wasn't really fond of. Incito scaena had only tiny flaws and bearly anything I didn't like.
However there is the factor of reproduction of the styles. In BS, especially with the rocks at the start, it could easily be reproduced, but I prefer scenery to be completley new and it can only be done well by that person. Like in incito scaena. I can't imagine anyone actually scening a track like ghosty and doing it well.
The monuments do play a part too, I believe that BS had better monuments, some didn't fit in, some did, like Incito Scaena. So they were quite equal on that part, they both had astonishing amounts of detail and some you only noticed if you paused constantly to look at everything ^^
So overall, I'll go with incito scaena, it was close but I prefered the unpredictable, abstract scenery style 8D
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stickheadz32 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 am

Incito Scaena gmv.
Track is awesome, so does scenery.
Stickheadz32
Stickheadz32

https://www.youtube.com/Stickheadz32

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 pm

BS because i prefer realistic to abstract. Although BS did have some abstract in it, i suppose.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Votale Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm

BS is the best track (Scenery + Track combination) of all time, to be honest. But that's my opinion. The scenery is BS is so clean and makes sense, and the track is the PERFECT style for scene-ing. I honestly don't know if anything will ever beat BS unless done by someone with similar style like CC or if BHCS comes back. No one is at the caliber LRG was at :P

As for Incito, tracks wasn't optimal for scenery really, but it was scened better than just about anyone else could. I've had a "pet peeve" since I started playing LR of stuff being "sloppy." Not saying that GhostY's scenery is sloppy, but rather... Unorganized. Somewhat sloppy IMO, but in ways, it is both good an bad when drawing abstract.

Overall, I just like BS better. k? :|
Votale
Votale

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

IS gmv. BS had those anoying "monument window" popups during the video that detracted from the track, and we're made un-necaserry when he showcassed all of the monuments at the end anyway.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Loz Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Incito swung it for me, what can I say, I like fine art...
Loz
Loz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down