We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy

2 posters

Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy Empty Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Welcome to video of the week, where I pick a random video from my exceptional playlist and talk about it in depth Very Happy

kinda sorta maybe reviving this. I guess I'll just do it when I have time.

----------

THIS WEEK'S VIDEO: #61

Fatality by Wizzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwO5ZoLo9s

This was Wizzy's big track. He really came out of nowhere with a track rivaling ZNF with flow, plus great scenery! I believe it was the first video he posted to IRTL, and it was great timing because it took us all by storm. I recall x612nt13 commenting a gazillion times for lulz saying that the track was awesome in different ways each time. This was a time when people weren't sure how to scene ZNF quirk, and this track proved an excellent example to follow. It received a holy shoe from me.

It may not seem impressive now, but that's because it was the first of its kind - a scened track with ZNF style flow. FlagCapper had released Exotic, STP had released Cosmic Underworld, and BHCS had released Metamorphic. Those were the only tracks that were true scened quirks, and often times they felt like a hodgepodge that was hard to really pull together or required lots of artistical talent. Fatality took this idea and made it clean and simple and fun to watch.

It was entered in ToC2. It easily beat Idiosyncrasy, beat Mission X (by LRG), beat Uncertainty Principle (by RideLiner), easily beat Flashback (by Devray), got into the semifinals, and then, very strangely, was beaten by Uncertainty Principle, which had beaten it earlier. Here are the two polls:
Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy SfV4o
Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy 9PsZm

I dunno, maybe all the wizzy fans voted both times and only a few of the ride liner fans voted the first time? To tell ou the truth, I never knew about this until I looked it up just now lol

for those of you who remember it, go ahead and say anything else about this track!
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy Empty Re: Rabid's Video of the Week #9 - Fatality by Wizzy

Post by Georgio_jc Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 pm

ah-mazing track. I guess everyone knows Wizzy for making this track.

Nice choice, it's been a great inspiration to me!
Georgio_jc
Georgio_jc
Line Rider Legend

4th place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down