We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael)

+7
TigerXLine
Rafael
CamQuartr
Smitsy
Inukaza
Derpinator
PrinterFind
11 posters

Go down

Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael) Empty Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael)

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Well, My third track, and as it says, i got a bit help from Rafael<.<
And thanks to Georg, ghosty, camquatr and Rapto and of course Rafael xD
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael) Empty Re: Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael)

Post by Derpinator Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok, I was REALLY impressed.
Everything in this track, was a new trick for you (i guess), but it got pulled off really good actually 8D
Those granuals were enjoyable and it made it feel better because the g-wells was so close to each other. Probably a personal thing, but I like it xD

That highspeed... :O

Some things to improve on:
1. The manuals pressure
2. Flings
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael) Empty Re: Show Off by PrinterFind (Aaaand a bit help by Rafael)

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Rapto don't talk about flings, you know i'll pwn you xD (sarcasm)
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Inukaza Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 pm

^ Well that was not nice.

I do agree, flings are a major downside for you.

Inukaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Andrew wrote:^ Well that was not nice.

I do agree, flings are a major downside for you.
We talked earlier today, and if you heard us, you would understand what he meant :P
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Rapto, i will still pwn you at flings :0 Remember the totally crap fling i made one day, it will rule the world :O
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Smitsy Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Aww, young love.
Smitsy
Smitsy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Smitsy wrote:Aww, young love.

Indeed 8D
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by CamQuartr Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

nice nice

i've pretty much told you all my thoughts, just work on flings and stuff more

(and dat barrel rolls)

CamQuartr

http://www.CameronKashtan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:27 pm

i think my barrel rolls kinda suck <.< xD
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:13 pm

It's great seeing some highspeed by you. Great job for your third track! My third track was like.. >9000 times worse xD
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 pm

One day i'll beat you raf :p

i learn things fast^^
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Great track and I see improvements ^^

Thing to work on:

- Flings/quirks

- Manual pressure

- Smoothness

- delete unnecessary lines that dont attach bosh

Can't wait for the next one Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm

i'll remember that kitteh Thumbs Up

Last edited by PrinterFind on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerXLine Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Nice Wink
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Rafael wrote:My third track was like.. >9000 times worse xD

also, you don't have to respond to every single post immediately after it's posted.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:
Rafael wrote:My third track was like.. >9000 times worse xD

also, you don't have to respond to every single post immediately after it's posted.

woot??
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Cereal Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Man, you are learning fast. Had some nice granuals, and I liked some of the barrel rolls.

Try to have smoother curves with more pressured manuals now. Try to avoid having wobbly manuals as well.

But seriously, 3rd track? It took me about 20 tracks to actually start using simple nose manuals.
Cereal
Cereal
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 pm

some of the lines weren't needed, but that was a huge jaw drop, to see that you can do tail manuals on your third track ^_^ keep it up! you're probably doing better than i was when I had my third track 8D
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzy Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:08 am

cool track bro. cool. track.
Wizzy
Wizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 am

Wow, Thanks everybody^^
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 pm

looking to your second track, this is 1000x better... how did you improve so fast?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinterFind Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 pm

linerage wrote:looking to your second track, this is 1000x better... how did you improve so fast?

Ask Raf, ghosty, rapto, camquatr and georg 8D they were great help. they gave me tips to the granuals, manuals and so on xD
PrinterFind
PrinterFind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down