We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evolution of Line Rider

+13
Rafael
Lukking
Georgio_jc
Inukaza
TigerXLine
Wizzy
GhostY
rabid squirrel
IGLima
CamQuartr
Darkness
iPi
Purtle
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Evolution of Line Rider  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Evolution of Line Rider

Post by Rafael Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Cereal wrote:
LineRiderGjert wrote:It's called annotations people! There's alot of people who probably doesn't even read the description, and even less people would actually care to click the link. Put an annotation about it in the beginning of the video, everyone would see that.

This^

Also, for some reason on that "flabber" site, it has mostly "fail" on it? xD

But you know what? They're dutch, and no one cares about that site. At least it's getting more views.
Dutch people suck and have such a huge ego that they're really closedminded about different things, because they think what they're doing is the best thing to do.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 pm

For those of you that don't know, it was put on collegehumor and it's nerdy subsite - dorkly.

Collegehumor video: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1943462
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

also, funny quote from someone from www.milkandcookies.com:

I saw the first part a long time ago. Thought this was the same old thing. Then it got to about 1:30.

"Now you're just being silly." I thought.

This is no longer a game. You have taken this simple creation and broken it. Smashed into a thousand pieces. You reach out and firmly grasp it's shattered remains. "What this was does not concern me. I will shape this into my own creation." So you take hold and mold the fabric of this reality to your will. Where once mortals tread you have dominated and made your own. Rules and logic have no meaning anymore. This is yours and you decide the mechanics of this new universe.

We salute you.
By: Raikou
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 am

rabid squirrel wrote:also, funny quote from someone from www.milkandcookies.com:

I saw the first part a long time ago. Thought this was the same old thing. Then it got to about 1:30.

This is no longer a game. You have taken this simple creation and broken it. Smashed into a thousand pieces. You reach out and firmly grasp it's shattered remains. "What this was does not concern me. I will shape this into my own creation." So you take hold and mold the fabric of this reality to your will. Where once mortals tread you have dominated and made your own. Rules and logic have no meaning anymore. This is yours and you decide the mechanics of this new universe.

We salute you.

oookaaaayyyy.... is that supposed to be positive...?
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 am

linerage wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:also, funny quote from someone from www.milkandcookies.com:

We salute you.

oookaaaayyyy.... is that supposed to be positive...?
Neither. Just hilarious.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purtle Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Lol that's awesome @ rabid
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends