We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™

5 posters

Go down

IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™ Empty IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™

Post by TigerXLine Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 pm

LINE RIDER: IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant! Made and edited by TigerLine7!

"In Detail" is a new thing that I'm doing. You can say It's series with videos that shows you, me drawing something! Maybe it is entertaining, maybe not.

In this video you can see me trying to draw a big plant. The plant should look alive, overgrown, new, wild, different and easy to make for anyone. Just watch me drawing and try to repeat.

I have used Sony Vegas 9 Platinum as video-edit-program (noob at it). I have also used Camtasia as recording-program because I like that the recorder have autofocus. I have also recorded my hand (maybe not that exciting) and used a HD webcamera from Microsoft. The logo at the bottom at the right corner is made in PhotoShop CS4 and is transparent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJyLAdpLVwI

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
INFO:

SONGS USED:

- "Secrets" by OneRepublic (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- "Fires Of Liberation" by Ace Combat 6 Main Theme Mix

HOW LONG IT TOOK BEFORE SPEEDING: 18 Minutes and 20 seconds. (speeded 2x)

TYPE OF VIDEO: Howto and Style (Art)

Last edited by TigerLine7 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™ Empty Re: IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™

Post by ACwazHere Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Facepalm @ recording your hand. Cool plant though. Smile
ACwazHere
ACwazHere

fuck around and get dunked on

Back to top Go down

IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™ Empty Re: IN DETAIL ~ Making a Wild OverGrown Plant™

Post by TigerXLine Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

ACwazHere wrote:Facepalm @ recording your hand. Cool plant though. Smile

Tried to make the video more exciting. That with the hand (yeah, a allmost unmoving hand is soooo exciting Eep).

WATCH OUT for the future! Bigger projects/drawnings are coming! (maybe without my right hand xD)

TigerXLine
TigerXLine

I used to play Line Rider and be weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by LineMagiX Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Whoa I thought a bot made this thread when I read the title. Would have been crazy. o.O
LineMagiX
LineMagiX

The ghost of LR

Back to top Go down

Post by Yobanjojoe Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:30 am

You like making these how to threads lol

cool plant still
Yobanjojoe
Yobanjojoe

swag

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf_Spirit Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:58 am

Olol Tigerline has a hand Hehe
It's a cool plant, shame you didn't show the full picture of it at the end..
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down