We Ride the Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792.

+7
Derpinator
Absox
rabid squirrel
chaomocha
Purtle
Wolf_Spirit
KillinTime2792
11 posters

Go down

Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792. Empty Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792.

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:04 am

Spoiler:

track goes for some 3 minutes, expected line totals over 150,000, this is just the start should be out by febuary 2011. any suggestions on what kind of scenery style to use for the track would be appreciated (landscape abstract etc)
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792. Empty Re: Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792.

Post by Wolf_Spirit Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am

Look through some mangas, you'll find a style. There's some good manga art in D gray man and bleach. You'll find a scenery style there.
Wolf_Spirit
Wolf_Spirit

Retired Admin

Back to top Go down

Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792. Empty Re: Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792.

Post by Purtle Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Looks pretty cool.

Reminds me of Make Believe, because that had characters and such like that in it.

Good luck finishing
Purtle
Purtle

ppt [retired mod]

4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.hiddenheartpiece.org

Back to top Go down

Post by chaomocha Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm

ow yeah make believe indeed. now there is a difference, but i dont think ur at remake beleive manga good yet... keep it up tho, and listen to what wolf sed, they are really inspiring. whatch bleach too, i think they have a show. or rather just watch edgier animes (i.e. not pokemon). anyway, keep it up, cant wait for its release!!
chaomocha
chaomocha

Back to top Go down

Post by rabid squirrel Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:51 pm

don't hurt yourself with that big of a project setup if you've never made a serious scenery track before. You'll either not finish or you'll finish and then people won't like it as much you'd hoped. At least those are the most likely outcomes.

Start with something smaller first.
rabid squirrel
rabid squirrel

I'm the artsy person round here

Community Pick: Braggadocio
3rd place in Tournament of Legends 4th place in Tournament of Legends

http://www.benjaminharveydesign.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:19 pm

rabid squirrel wrote:Start with something smaller first.
i already have like 42 tracks i can't release cuz whenever i record something all i get is a black screen lol. it's the biggest thing i have planned yes but it's not the first big thing i have (track with 4K lines for example)

EDIT: oh yes and wolf i already watch bleach and read the manga, but in bleach most of the time they spend fighting around buildings, i'll look at that other manga you mentioned though.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Absox Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm

KillinTime2792 wrote:
rabid squirrel wrote:Start with something smaller first.
i already have like 42 tracks i can't release cuz whenever i record something all i get is a black screen lol. it's the biggest thing i have planned yes but it's not the first big thing i have (track with 4K lines for example)

EDIT: oh yes and wolf i already watch bleach and read the manga, but in bleach most of the time they spend fighting around buildings, i'll look at that other manga you mentioned though.

Lol. I reopened my recording shop, if you care to send those to me to be recorded.

Meh, 4k lines really isn't that much though...
Not compared to 150k at least. Try scaling upwards in density slowly.
Absox
Absox

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Absox wrote:Meh, 4k lines really isn't that much though...

4K track lines, my largest scened track atm is about 52K.

oh and if i can find the .sol i'll send you a few tracks to record for me :P.

EDIT: update
Spoiler:
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpinator Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 am

I like the way you shade Very Happy
It really looks nice, and I really can't wait to see it!
Whats your name on Youtube?
Derpinator
Derpinator

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 am

DeathknightDK2 wrote:I like the way you shade Very Happy
Whats your name on Youtube?
KillinTime2792, i have 2 tracks uploaded but it's not from lack of trying :P blasted hypercam...
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Helios Pavonine Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:08 am

DeathknightDK2 wrote:I like the way you shade Very Happy

This. Exactly what I wanted to say. Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792. 22439
Helios Pavonine
Helios Pavonine

2nd place in Tournament of Legends

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 pm

shading the opening monument done wooo 2900 lines lol now to start scening some track, going with a heavy-set tribal/abstract style so expect lots of black.

Spoiler:
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafael Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Don't spoil everything please.
Rafael
Rafael
Line Rider Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catz Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

I like the details on the skulls and so on.. Nice Smile
Catz
Catz

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

update time wee! tell me what you think

Spoiler:

if overall response is positive then i'll continue and get someone to record a bit for me.

EDIT: bah linerider zoom bug messing up the black parts >_<
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by linerage Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am

positive Very Happy i heart it. it's just... don't make all the platforms like that. i dont think that's a good looking platform, just my opinion. but the monument is ownage. but... if sometihng has fluffy bunny ears... they shouldn't be wearing something like... that... right? sorry i dont watch manga lots Deliverance, a scened track preview by KillinTime2792. 581354
linerage
linerage

Back to top Go down

Post by KillinTime2792 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 am

linerage wrote:if sometihng has fluffy bunny ears...

fluffy... bunny... ears? what kind of whacked-out bunny do you own lol.

oh and all the platforms will look different but it's the general theme i'm setting, will update in this forum every 5K lines.

Spoiler:

just showin some track, nothing new (cuz i'm keeping it seceret WEEHEE!) yes it's moderately fast, he's lineglitching atm XD.
KillinTime2792
KillinTime2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down